Home

MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10 The Show Game Update 3.1 (v1.12) Details (5-21-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
I've got a launch PS3. No freezes.
Have you tried simming to the end of the season and seeing if the game freezes after accessing the Manage Roster Screen in the Off Season?

Thats the only place Im getting the freeze issue.

Edit: Just had the game freeze on me during the introduction to a game against Detroit, never had a freeze prior to the latest patch.

Last edited by thdudeabides; 05-24-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #154
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Anyone else seeing errors scored incorrectly since the patch? Just played my first post-patch game using the Braves and McClouth bobbled and dropped a ball hit by Doumit with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd and it wasn't scored as an error. The announcers even commented on the dropped ball referring to it as an error. In the boxscore, Doumit was credited with an RBI but wasn't given a hit. In the 5th inning, Hanson threw the ball by Prado on a pickoff attempt and it wasn't scored an error. Maybe it's coincedence, but prior to this patch, I had yet to see an error scored incorrectly. Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: Just moved on to the next game against Florida and in the 1st inning, Ramirez hit a grounder to Prado who overthrew Glaus at 1st. The play was scored as a single and Ramirez was nowhere near 1st base when the ball sailed over Glaus' head. What the heck is going on here?

Last edited by crques; 05-23-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:55 AM   #155
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

is it worth downloading 3.1.i dont play online.i amstraight offline gamer.thanks for the help.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #156
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Anyone else seeing errors scored incorrectly since the patch? Just played my first post-patch game using the Braves and McClouth bobbled and dropped a ball hit by Doumit with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd and it wasn't scored as an error. The announcers even commented on the dropped ball referring to it as an error. In the boxscore, Doumit was credited with an RBI but wasn't given a hit. In the 5th inning, Hanson threw the ball by Prado on a pickoff attempt and it wasn't scored an error. Maybe it's coincedence, but prior to this patch, I had yet to see an error scored incorrectly. Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: Just moved on to the next game against Florida and in the 1st inning, Ramirez hit a grounder to Prado who overthrew Glaus at 1st. The play was scored as a single and Ramirez was nowhere near 1st base when the ball sailed over Glaus' head. What the heck is going on here?
Nope. I've had errors in my games and they have been scored as such.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #157
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15

I am scratching my head at all of these freezes. I have a launch PS3, bought this game at it's launch and it hasn't froze once since I purchased it. I have played one full season out of franchise and just started my 2nd and still not one freeze. I am going to knock on wood right now.....must be the ol' luck of the Irish on my side.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:51 AM   #158
Rookie

MannybeingManny's Arena

OVR: 1

Re: Freeze when returning from bullpen (NOT Tropicana): Please help!

This has happened to me as well. Last night I was losing to the Atlanta Braves 4-2 in the bottom of the 7th. Then I hit a two out three run home run with Albert Pujols to take a 5-3 lead. I was pumped. The I immediately went to my bullpen to hit my setup man warm. Then when going back to the game is also pressed O only to have the game freeze.I had no option expect to turn the game off.
After playing almost a month with my St. Louis cards offline season I started the season over be cause it was simply just trying to find the right difficulties and slider setting. I then restarted the season and was having great results. Then however patch three was released and I had a major problem with the runner scoring from third with two outs issue. Now I have seen this post and others describing the same issue with the game freezing when attempting to return to the game from the bullpen. what do I do? once a game freezes there's nothing you can do but simply turn the system off. is this going to happen every game now? one a week? Is this because of the updated patch? I'm not going to play games into the 7th and 8th innings only to have them freeze because I need to bring in a relief pitcher.
I have been told that if I had never connected my PS3 to the Internet that none of these issues with the previous patch and now this patch issue with the game freezing would have happened? What can I do? I have also heard if I delete the game data for MLB 10 the show, download it once again, and then start another season that this shouldn't happen? If I had a PS2 that wasn't connected to the Internet these issues might not even happen? Id like to play my 162 game season for more then a month into it? what if your not connected to the internet? do you even get match updates i didnt even care about the othe issues just the freezeing issue? so I guess I have no clue what to do any advice?
Old 05-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 7

No freezes for me, DL'ed the patch last evening and played 3-4 exhibition games and 2 online games yesterday and no freezes just delays online and one lost connection. I have a phat 80GB early 2008 model.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #160
All Star

OVR: 0

I have an older ps3 and I just simmed to the off season and got no freezes when I went to manage roster screen, using latest roster download from scea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »