Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch v1.2 Available Now, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch v1.2 Available Now, Post Impressions Here within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #33
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch v1.2 Available Now, Post Impressions Here

so why aren't the sig styles playing out still?

any info on that from ron the bomb?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 5

Someone posted that double switches were fixed, they are not. They work correctly if you do a double switch from the menu, but if you pinch hit for the pitcher, the player can't stay in the game at another position. Laaaame, especially for my Giants franchise, since basically everyone on the team can play multiple positions. If I pinch hit Uribe and Renteria makes the last out, I can't leave Uribe in at SS. Also do not think it's possible to have the pitcher hit anywhere but 9th in the lineup, no Tony Larussa style lineups.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

Actually, speaking of the Giants, has everyone else had problems with Jeremy Affeldt? They have a pretty good delivery for him, but mid way through his delivery, the frame rate skips a bit, makes it seem very herky-jerky. Only pitcher I've had this problem with. BTW, only happens with no one on base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Patch is out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
had my sliders doing this in version 3 but won't bother to put em out now...2k are the kings of doing stuff after seeing/hearing about my work
Rishidi 2.0?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambler1180
Did the XBOX 360 get the full patch?? I down loaded an update but it took all of 3 seconds to download. I have played 2 games and am not seeing any deference on pitcher control.
There is a huge difference, try picking a pitcher that isnt a superstar pitcher. Like i said iw as using Ely from the Dodgers and i had all kinds of trouble pin pointing pitches and got rocked for 5 runs in the 2nd inning.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #38
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
had my sliders doing this in version 3 but won't bother to put em out now...2k are the kings of doing stuff after seeing/hearing about my work
LOL Seriously dude toot your own horn much?? lol
Old 05-22-2010, 03:50 PM   #39
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
There is a huge difference, try picking a pitcher that isnt a superstar pitcher. Like i said iw as using Ely from the Dodgers and i had all kinds of trouble pin pointing pitches and got rocked for 5 runs in the 2nd inning.
It's not just the bad pitchers though. I wasn't spotting pitches as well with Verlander either. This is a great improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00p1
Someone posted that double switches were fixed, they are not. They work correctly if you do a double switch from the menu, but if you pinch hit for the pitcher, the player can't stay in the game at another position. Laaaame, especially for my Giants franchise, since basically everyone on the team can play multiple positions. If I pinch hit Uribe and Renteria makes the last out, I can't leave Uribe in at SS. Also do not think it's possible to have the pitcher hit anywhere but 9th in the lineup, no Tony Larussa style lineups.
Are you sure? I'm fairly positive it worked for me in the game I played with the Tigers against the Dodgers. I had Damon pinch hit for a pitcher and then I left him in the game and subbed a pitcher in for Austin Jackson. I'm pretty sure it was in that scenario. Damon was left on the mound and I did a double switch with him to bring in the next pitcher I think. I'm not 100% certain but I do think it worked.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #40
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
liftheavy, as you know there isn't any in-game injuries in the show as well. Played 40 full games and have yet to see one (only errors).

I'm actually thinking of picking this up. The only thing I am concerned about is that I only have a PS3 and I haven't heard of anyone recieving the patch for it. Once I get confirmation, off to trade in the show for this. Been wanting something new myself.******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2041087347", true);
FALSE, but injuries up to 7 or 8

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »