Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #1545
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

I won't choose to void your rosters MK, even though it did just hose me in my franchise.. Finally had my team where I wanted it only to find out that Greinke and such players were in the FA pool... That stopped my 'chise. However, when rosters v2 come out, I will resort to using 30 team control and make sure the FA isn't loaded come 2013, which might be more fun anyway..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #1546
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Guys Knights rosters will be totally cool relax. Im not even busting my butt on these rosters like Knight is and its grating on me too. Here is an idea, if its really bothering you, take the latest update and create your own rosters, enjoy ! Now with that being said can we bring it down to DEFCON 3 and relax please
Old 05-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #1547
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Nothing has changed with the patch in regards to the Full Minors or any other download in between....until the last live update.
In this last SCEA update...they simply removed quite a few A players(pitchers) and replaced them with lower rated potential players as the answer to the problem in 2013. Something you can easily do yourself by aging a few "unworthy" A pitchers to 45 and letting them retire.
Talk of "not being able to use Knight's rosters" with the patch...as if it was incompatible(which I've seen)....is seriously beginning to grate on me.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight any update on teams you completed are we looking at the nl west as the last division.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #1548
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been using knight's V1 rosters, and simmed spring training. I noticed that the rosters aren't screwed up. I.E. Pay-rod is batting cleanup, with Texiera batting 3. Am I just lucky, or did that issue get fixed? I only had user control on for 1 team.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #1549
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey Knight,
The cubs signed Bob Howry today to help the bullpen out.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:51 PM   #1550
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Talk of "not being able to use Knight's rosters" with the patch...as if it was incompatible(which I've seen)....is seriously beginning to grate on me.
I'm still a fan, Knight! Steve is $20 richer because of you.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #1551
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspac
Hey Knight,
The cubs signed Bob Howry today to help the bullpen out.
Unless you're working with inside information, they certainly did NOT sign Bob Howry. News reports indicate an interest. Nothing has actually happened officially or otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #1552
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman
Unless you're working with inside information, they certainly did NOT sign Bob Howry. News reports indicate an interest. Nothing has actually happened officially or otherwise.
This is top secret inside stuff........

http://www.csnchicago.com/05/19/10/C...921&feedID=661
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »