Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 12:48 AM   #1465
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime89
...creepy silence...
you ain't kidding. a whole day and pretty much nothing. must have been a busy sunday for the crew lol. hopefully an update from my man knight tomorrow?? i'm actually off tomorrow so i will be checking frequently lol.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #1466
Banned

OVR: 8

I have read just about every thing on this site about this game and many other sports games and have been following this thread since its inception. I have never posted before but the silence creeped me out too, so I registered and will post religiously now. I've been a hardcore baseball gamer since the High Heat series and get so much joy out of this site. Knight you are a godsend and I praise you and recognize your hard work (sorry you had to do WAY more than you should have). Like everyone else, I have my quips about the actual game and I am sure we will get into that. KSIG your passion for baseball and this game is hauntingly similar to mine. I wish some of my Buccos had that passion for the game. I look forward to hearing from Strut, Razr, Ridin, Franchise, and too many of you other guys too mention.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #1467
MVP

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

Welcome aboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athlete4
I have read just about every thing on this site about this game and many other sports games and have been following this thread since its inception. I have never posted before but the silence creeped me out too, so I registered and will post religiously now. I've been a hardcore baseball gamer since the High Heat series and get so much joy out of this site. Knight you are a godsend and I praise you and recognize your hard work (sorry you had to do WAY more than you should have). Like everyone else, I have my quips about the actual game and I am sure we will get into that. KSIG your passion for baseball and this game is hauntingly similar to mine. I wish some of my Buccos had that passion for the game. I look forward to hearing from Strut, Razr, Ridin, Franchise, and too many of you other guys too mention.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #1468
Banned

OVR: 4

starting to look like a Pirate board with all the black and gold. our Buccos are in 3rd place, its been awhile.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #1469
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7

Might need to hold off on v2 for another week..there might be some MAJOR changes on the Mets roster come June 1st......
Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #1470
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

OVR: 0

Anxiously awaiting v2 to start my real Reds franchise....can't wait to see how the minors come together in here, and can't wait to see the presence of all the pitching in the minors as well as majors....it's going to be an interesting year in real life for the Reds, and should be great in my franchise too....can't wait! Thanks for the dedication Knight and team.....those of us who love this game, love it that much more due to your attention to detail and dedication...can't thank you enough! Go Reds!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #1471
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
Might need to hold off on v2 for another week..there might be some MAJOR changes on the Mets roster come June 1st......
No worries, these are opening day rosters....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #1472
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Haha...sorry, I was at work this weekend.
Good news...I got the Reds finished and the SP staff of the Astros is done.
Good news...I have an entire week off(except for the honey-do list from the wife)...so I really should be able to roll this week.
Good news....It's really coming together nicely.....I've switched to the minor league playoff or All-Star games(not Futures) and it looks pretty tight.
Weird news....again...concerning the Futures game. I don't know what it is...but this game likes taking USA players and using them for the World. Most are fine...but it sneaks in guys like Hosmer and others who are designated USA born. driving me nuts!
We'll see what happens when I finish everyone. It could be that I haven't finished with updating the attributes for everyone and it's skipping through some teams...(but that's a reach)...

Keep you guys posted!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »