Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #1409
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Shutout 6-0, five hits all singles. I am about to smash this ****ing thing.
Instead of smashing this ****ing thing, why not channel your energy into hacking into the Jays scouting dept. and giving me the lowdown on Adonis Cardona, the 16yr old right hander from Venezuela that there is less than zero information on anywhere on the world wide web. Just the basics, heigh, weight, pitch repetoire, delivery. And I thought there was no info on Adeiny Hechevarria...wow.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 AM   #1410
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Shutout 6-0, five hits all singles. I am about to smash this ****ing thing.
Yeah I have the same problem for the most part also. I was only getting singles and occasionally a double. But I couldnt hit a Home Run at all it seemed. And my Double A team didnt even get a Home Run till the 7th game of the year.

I havent figured out a good solution yet, but I will start tweaking the sliders again to get some more extra base hits in.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #1411
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxtricky30
Yeah I have the same problem for the most part also. I was only getting singles and occasionally a double. But I couldnt hit a Home Run at all it seemed. And my Double A team didnt even get a Home Run till the 7th game of the year.

I havent figured out a good solution yet, but I will start tweaking the sliders again to get some more extra base hits in.
I edit my sliders for minor league games because of the low stats. I leave a lot of stuff at default, but I max out the power and contact slider and tweak the pitching sliders for both teams a little to give them better command. I also increase the baserunning sliders. Because of the low ratings, SCEA has guys that have played baseball since little league (in many cases) playing the game like little leaguers. Pitchers have a hard time throwing strikes, etc, when in reality many of these guys can throw a strike with their fastball much better than represented in the game. Think about it, if these guys couldn't halfway throw the #1 for a strike, why would they even be drafted? many minor league pitchers on this game pitch like Rick Ankiel. By maxing oiut power and pitching sliders it plays a little more to form and the studs stand out a little more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #1412
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
He said he had 4 left in the NL West because someone asked how the NL West was looking. I thought he was being a liitle sarcastic and joking but I hope there is only 4 left. That'd be awesome!
Problem is, 20 days were wasted from the release of V1 to when Knight started V2 since a couple of guys were supposed to be doing faces, but it seems as though Knight is going through and doing faces also......still need stances and pitching edits after Knight finishes, so we are probably still looking at early-mid June for V2.....
Old 05-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #1413
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
Problem is, 20 days were wasted from the release of V1 to when Knight started V2 since a couple of guys were supposed to be doing faces, but it seems as though Knight is going through and doing faces also......still need stances and pitching edits after Knight finishes, so we are probably still looking at early-mid June for V2.....
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understood v2 will be released when Knight is done, without pitch edits. With those extra edits v3 would be released I suppose?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #1414
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understood v2 will be released when Knight is done, without pitch edits. With those extra edits v3 would be released I suppose?
Correct.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #1415
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I think I have those on my HDD so I will load them up and see how they play out. Thank Mayimbe.

He has some new ones as of April 28th I believe, I was using some old ones by him.

The new ones can be found in slider thread called ****The Perfect Slider Set**** (or something like that).

I also think they are top rated in you download them thru the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #1416
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
shame on those guys. Not because they didn't have time to do it, that's plenty understandable but for not even dropping line to say "hey, we think we won't make it".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »