Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #1401
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
8 games into a 30 team Franchise and I have been playing with the Marlins AA team to get a feel for Stanton and the first homer I hit is with Skipworth on the 8th game. I am really getting aggravated to no end with the hitting the way it is in this game. I use All-Star settings with no visual aids. I know where to place the PCI in the zone and when I review each pitch my contact is usually solid and my timing is anywhere from just late to superb. Still very few extra base hits and only one homer and not even from Stanton.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ksig24 its the minor league ratings its low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #1402
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
8 games into a 30 team Franchise and I have been playing with the Marlins AA team to get a feel for Stanton and the first homer I hit is with Skipworth on the 8th game. I am really getting aggravated to no end with the hitting the way it is in this game. I use All-Star settings with no visual aids. I know where to place the PCI in the zone and when I review each pitch my contact is usually solid and my timing is anywhere from just late to superb. Still very few extra base hits and only one homer and not even from Stanton.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you use any sliders?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #1403
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

No sliders. I know that the minor league ratings are super low. I played a couple games with the Red Sox and hit a few homers so I know its not the settings. Its the ratings.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #1404
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
Thanks again KSIG. One of the few things I have heard from the minors is that Avisail Garcia is on of the youngest in the Tigers system to play at West Michigan Whitecaps, and that Rawley Bishop is tearing it up right now.
Ok got my report on Fields from one of his teammates. "lol! Raw talent! can run a little bit! Needs to work on fly ball reads. makes routine plays! average to below arm. Slightly over matched at the plate right now but should be a good player by next year.But he is young so he will be fine!"
Old 05-13-2010, 11:14 PM   #1405
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

Quote:
No sliders. I know that the minor league ratings are super low. I played a couple games with the Red Sox and hit a few homers so I know its not the settings. Its the ratings.
Well I would say try psychobulks sliders.

I know its the ratings, but he mixes it up a little bit with most sliders left untouched. The little changes, especially with how horrible the minor leaguers are, mite make a difference.

Doesnt hurt to try. I get the realest games with his sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #1406
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

I think I have those on my HDD so I will load them up and see how they play out. Thank Mayimbe.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #1407
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Shutout 6-0, five hits all singles. I am about to smash this ****ing thing.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #1408
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

Knight , I know you dont mess with the stock ratings but one thing ive noticed is the curveball control ratings. Lincecum and verlander both have control ratings in the 40's for the curve. Carpenter and Wainwright also very low either in 40's or 50's. Should that be ?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »