Home

Tecmo Bowl Throwback Impressions (PS3 and 360)

This is a discussion on Tecmo Bowl Throwback Impressions (PS3 and 360) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2010, 01:47 AM   #161
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback Impressions (PS3 and 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
The SNES link for Roster files is dead on in all my tests thus far --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588774/41237

You can basically select a team, and go down player by player and modify them to match the team. That way you don't have to worry about if you are editing the right player or not. Can't remember who provided the link to the file originally, but thanks for posting it!
The only issue with the GameFaqs page is that the Denver Broncos roster isn't listed. Here's a web site I found that gives the Broncos 1993 roster:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/denv...os/roster/1993
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 03:04 AM   #162
Banned

OVR: 15
hey does this game lag online for anyone? My runners are way less responsive. Offline is great, but online is unplayable for me because I cant zig zag or anything. It seems like the kickoff meter works fine, but when I start a running play for example, my players are very unresponsive =(.

I just moved and my xbox is pretty far away from my router and Im wondering if it is an issue with that, or if the game is just laggy. Modern Warfare 2 didnt really seem to lag at all when we tested it.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:13 AM   #163
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
hey does this game lag online for anyone? My runners are way less responsive. Offline is great, but online is unplayable for me because I cant zig zag or anything. It seems like the kickoff meter works fine, but when I start a running play for example, my players are very unresponsive =(.

I just moved and my xbox is pretty far away from my router and Im wondering if it is an issue with that, or if the game is just laggy. Modern Warfare 2 didnt really seem to lag at all when we tested it.
No lag for me, could be your internet connection. Are you using DSL? Hope you can fix the problem because this great game is made even better with online play. I'm having so much fun!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:43 AM   #164
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Fun game but I won't play it enough to justify spending $10.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #165
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez

You can basically select a team, and go down player by player and modify them to match the team. That way you don't have to worry about if you are editing the right player or not. Can't remember who provided the link to the file originally, but thanks for posting it!

Be careful on the run and shoot teams like Atlanta as a few players are listed in different spots. Like Mike Haynes as the 2nd RB instead of a WR slot. Just check the numbers from the preseason menu and you can edit them correctly. Love this game.
Twitter
YouTube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #166
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0

This is happening to me as well, yet I don't have lag in any other games. I can't cut or move at all which basically kills any chance of moving the ball or stopping it.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #167
MVP

OVR: 55

I've gotten slight lag a few times, but oddly enough I'm used to it because of all the years I played Tecmo via emulator online with a 56k modem lol.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #168
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by noles_fan21
tecmo bowl is king in 2d... 3d sucks the gameplay is much smother in 2d i used the lions and b sanders is a beast!!! watch out for the quiters we need 2 set up the ladder quick
Southend screwed up on the character frame speed. I still play in 3D because I can't stand the SNES version, but I agree that it is definitely smoother in 2D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »