Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #1033
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
quick question, might be a little stupid......is the V2 going to have equipment and stance changes? Thanks in advance.
Thanks guys....
I'll probably just axe Zink altogether.

Keppel...I got nobody to swap him with (Keppel is SCEA, correct?)
With some players....you guys are going to have to swap them out when you start...sorry.

Stances/motions..yes.
Not equipment...El Mayimbe may grab it when I'm done and after release and update that.....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #1034
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thanks guys....
I'll probably just axe Zink altogether.

Keppel...I got nobody to swap him with (Keppel is SCEA, correct?)
With some players....you guys are going to have to swap them out when you start...sorry.

Stances/motions..yes.
Not equipment...El Mayimbe may grab it when I'm done and after release and update that.....

M.K.
Knight165
A bunch of guys were called up today..Ill have the updated Word file sent to you probably tomorrow, assuming a majority of those guys have played already
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #1035
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Just a follow up to my KC post, Montgomery and Moustakas just got named players of the week and Hosmer who had a bad start last year is hitting .446 right now, Royals got some players no doubt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #1036
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

to follow up on Charlie Zink
Twins Sign Zink for Red Wings
In need of an innings eater, the Twins have signed 30 year old, knuckleballer Charlie Zink to a minor league contract and assigned him to AAA Rochester. There was an open spot on the roster.

In 2008, Zink was the International League Pitcher of the Year. He went 14-6 with a 2.84 ERA in 174 innings. He even got one start with the Boston Red Sox, the organization he had played for since signing as an undrafted free agent in 2002. 2009 was not a good year for the knuckler. He went 6-15 with a 5.59 ERA.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:31 AM   #1037
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have been going through minor league rosters and noticed a few names that need to be edited. Great work overall

SD - Jerry Sullivan not Jenry (think this might have been mentioned in another post) (09 3rd round pick)

NYY - Gary Sanchez not Gaby (09 D.R signing)

CIN - Donnie Joseph not Donny (09 3rd round pick)

TB - Todd Glaesmann not Glaseman (09 3rd round pick)

unless I am using the wrong roster I will post other fixes if I spot them

any chance of finding a spot for Mets C Prospect JR Murphy or Red Sox SS prospect David Renfroe? They both received million+ bonus even though they were drafted in 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #1038
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedexpress
Have been going through minor league rosters and noticed a few names that need to be edited. Great work overall

SD - Jerry Sullivan not Jenry (think this might have been mentioned in another post) (09 3rd round pick)

NYY - Gary Sanchez not Gaby (09 D.R signing)

CIN - Donnie Joseph not Donny (09 3rd round pick)

TB - Todd Glaesmann not Glaseman (09 3rd round pick)

unless I am using the wrong roster I will post other fixes if I spot them

any chance of finding a spot for Mets C Prospect JR Murphy or Red Sox SS prospect David Renfroe? They both received million+ bonus even though they were drafted in 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Thanks....I fixed those.(just so I don't miss them...did them now)
Murphy is a Yankee prospect....no?....they are stacked at catcher...but I might be able to get Renfroe in...I finished the Sox...but I'll see if I can find someone to move around.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-28-2010, 01:58 AM   #1039
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yes - Murphy is Yankee.... my typo. Sorry. The Yankees are so loaded at catcher - will be curious were Montero lands on the diamond as his bat plays anywhere.

I know someone mentioned the Red Sox signing of Ibarra earlier - this is some info from the Cuban Ball Players sight:

"Adalberto Ibarra was one of my favorite players from my hometown team Camaguey. He played hard and never gave up even when games where out of reach. For Ibarra, every pitch and at bat counted. Adalberto Ibarra was the ultimate utility player in Camaguey. He played four different position including (C-1B-2B-3B) when needed.

According to a source close to Ibarra, he arrived in Miami at 218 pounds. He is now a solid 200 pounds and has added quite a bit of power to his swing. Ibarra natural position may be as a catcher."

Also pending a physical - "According to MLBTR contributor Blake Bentley, the Diamondbacks have signed 17-year-old Wagner Mateo to a contract worth $550K."

He was supposed to be the one of the prize D.R. 16 year olds with Sanchez and Sano this summer until his vision issues came up and St Louis voided his 3.1 M contract. Could be a F now/A potential player.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:59 AM   #1040
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedexpress
Yes - Murphy is Yankee.... my typo. Sorry. The Yankees are so loaded at catcher - will be curious were Montero lands on the diamond as his bat plays anywhere.

I know someone mentioned the Red Sox signing of Ibarra earlier - this is some info from the Cuban Ball Players sight:

"Adalberto Ibarra was one of my favorite players from my hometown team Camaguey. He played hard and never gave up even when games where out of reach. For Ibarra, every pitch and at bat counted. Adalberto Ibarra was the ultimate utility player in Camaguey. He played four different position including (C-1B-2B-3B) when needed.

According to a source close to Ibarra, he arrived in Miami at 218 pounds. He is now a solid 200 pounds and has added quite a bit of power to his swing. Ibarra natural position may be as a catcher."

Also pending a physical - "According to MLBTR contributor Blake Bentley, the Diamondbacks have signed 17-year-old Wagner Mateo to a contract worth $550K."

He was supposed to be the one of the prize D.R. 16 year olds with Sanchez and Sano this summer until his vision issues came up and St Louis voided his 3.1 M contract. Could be a F now/A potential player.
Wagner Mateo was in my spread sheet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »