Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #985
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

interesting how quiet this thread has become... I just got back from work and there are zero new posts from before I left... I guess if there's nothing to add, there's nothing to add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #986
Rookie

OVR: 2

Knight,
Thanks for all your hard work. I can't wait for version 2! I wanted to ask you can you use the historical set that you are making in franchise mode? Will you be making all the players at a young age so we can play their whole careers? Also, if we can use the historical set in franchise, can we edit the drafted players as say a young Dave Parker? Just curious? Thanks!
Old 04-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #987
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbbsinthe
Knight,
Thanks for all your hard work. I can't wait for version 2! I wanted to ask you can you use the historical set that you are making in franchise mode? Will you be making all the players at a young age so we can play their whole careers? Also, if we can use the historical set in franchise, can we edit the drafted players as say a young Dave Parker? Just curious? Thanks!
I was thinking about it...but it's just not set up for that.
I have the players set for the years indicated...and it's really set up for just a single season replay.
I don't get nuts about lining up a potential rating(I do mostly...but I don't get carried away since it's just one year).
If there was just a bit more flexibility in customizing the league and editing players(and incoming draftees..) I would definitely do it for multi season franchise play.
I guess you could do it...it would just take a lot of effort on the user end.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #988
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

hey guys.
any word or anything on Berenjena yet??
is Franchise sending you the file Knight?
Did you get any progress on the faces?
Lol maybe a few too many questions but this forum has been a bit quiet and i'm just making sure everything is ok.

Thanks.

P.S. Lets go pens

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 04-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #989
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Just got the game today. I'm eager to play but I'm O.C.D. about perfection. Had a few questions I had before I dive in:

v1 works well for RTTS?

v2 will work well for multi-year Franchise?

What is the lineup (or maybe it was rotation?) bug I keep seeing mentioned? I saw someone said something about a workaround, what is the glitch and what is the workaround?

Thanks to whoever can answer the questions, and again to those who put in all the effort on these files.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #990
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
Just got the game today. I'm eager to play but I'm O.C.D. about perfection. Had a few questions I had before I dive in:

v1 works well for RTTS?

v2 will work well for multi-year Franchise?

What is the lineup (or maybe it was rotation?) bug I keep seeing mentioned? I saw someone said something about a workaround, what is the glitch and what is the workaround?

Thanks to whoever can answer the questions, and again to those who put in all the effort on these files.
Umm its posted all over the forum & I have great confidence you can find it.

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 04-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #991
Rookie

imalanh1's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Knight, I've been dissecting your Vol 1 rosters, using the "full gear" version posted, realizing they are "raw" rosters and I know baseball but have not ever been up to snuff on minor leaguers that much, however using Baseball America's site with all the rosters from each team and their affiliates, I noticed some things that were off such as players in wrong positions as listed on the rosters on the site. Not sure if you have their regular positions correct and what is listed is just where they are playing currently or what. Also, I'm cleaning up putting players on their current actual minor league team. I'm sure you are way ahead of me on knowing who and what minor league teams need to be fixed as your first edition was raw, i'm only done with the AL East. For example: For Baltimore, AAA I believe, R. Davis is listed as a SS on the actual roster, T. Henson is an OF, B. Rowell should be in AA i think and should be a 1B. Noticed on your AAA team, OF's Avery and Hudson are pretty high for attributes but in real life are in "A" ball.

There really isn't too many differences in positions but alot of the players are not on their correct minors team. I'm sure you already are in the process making the clean up changes for Vol. 2. Like I've said last year and already posted this year, you do awesome work and now with your cohorts combining their talents, these rosters will be the best ones yet. Great work. Looking forward to Vol. 2, waiting for the version with Razr's pitch edits but I'm just seeing what I can do on a version to start playing. Basically , i've just been putting the minor league players on their correct teams and changing a few players positions. This is what you'll be doing on Vol. 2 right?

Also, I'm doing some manuvering to move injured players up to the MLB since I like to start a franchise or RTTS with no previous injuries as i want each team to start with their best 25. Takes a while doesn't it? Especially with all the sports on TV distracting me. Again, you do great work. If it's ok, i may post it online for people who do NOT want injured players in the minors.

Sorry for being so long winded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 PM   #992
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Umm its posted all over the forum & I have great confidence you can find it.
You have too much confidence in me
I searched first and didn't find it. I tried looking through the bugs thread but didn't land my eyes on it. Not saying it isn't there, I bet it is, but I didn't find it. If someone wouldn't mind cluing me in I'd appreciate it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »