Home

NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
Hopefully the trade bug is fixed in the patch. The computer will not sign free agents or make trades with the automated feature on. Really disapointed with how many bugs are in this game.
yea man wuts up with this?this sux bigtime.if u go to the Twitter page of Ronnie2k all it says is all these problems that ppl r having with the game,I'm like r they really that many bugs??they had to hav released this game knowing it was flawed...shoulda just pushed it back...none of this is happening with the other game,they're busy talkin about the manual backdown button n the pressure d when ur up close,sux that all that's bein discussed here n seemingly everywhere r more n more bugs,it's like finding a roach in ur house,where there's one,there's usually an army.this sux.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 11
Controlling All 30? I gotta try that. I knew about controlling the few teams with players I wanted to trade for, but I see the endless options by using all 30 teams. ALso as a 25+ year knicks fan, I do appreciate the tips on getting lebron
Old 11-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #27
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
If you don't want to control all 30 teams is altering the players contracts an option? I know at least LeBron has a player option. Would eliminating these allow them to go in free agency?

Last edited by DiceMan; 11-08-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:01 AM   #28
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5
controllen all 30 teams cannot be a good idea u r always gonna b bias to urself everyone is. the system might b flawed but it is still betta then urself controllen every move for every team. i like a realistic game jus as much as any1 else but jus memba ur playen a GAME.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
could anyone tell me how to go back and pick up on my saved season for NBA 2K10 for my PS2?
Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you continue association mode in nba 2k10; I won the Championship but, it won't let me go into Offseason Mode. I want to continue playing as you would in Madden 2010. Is this possible?
thanks,
Old 04-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips

^Good question. Unfortunately, if I understand you question correctly, you must have played the training camp for your rookies. If this is the case than this is a bug that 2k failed to have fixed. The only option is to restart your entire Association again and avoid playing this training camp.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me but I believe i stand correct.

I have yet to finish an entire season so this is advise from what I have gathered from others around this forums, 2k forums, and other sites.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1
Do not control all thirty teams. If you want a player to hit free agency, obtain bad contracts and trade them to the team that has your player. (i.e. if your the sixers trade dalembert, brand for ilgauskas, hickson, making the chances of LeBron to resign lower.) Also, use the trading block. Many times I have pulled off ridiculous trades just by putting people on the block near the trade deadline. The smartest thing to do is just to go young, with a lot of players with option years remaining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »