Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #649
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownbaby
It sounds like you aren't a good hitter on this game. I can hit dozens of HRs with these minor league players if their power is around 40 or above.

Along with the fact that you are simming with bad results as well, it sounds like you may need to try new sliders: They have more to do with HR statistics than Rosters.

What difficulty do you play on?
No! That is not the problem at all. I play on All-Star now (thanks Jim) instead of the hardest difficulty and I use the left stick. I have always hit well and had very good season numbers from manual teams. I am saying that I played quite a few minor league games with top prospects with good power, yet the best hit I have gotten is a triple in the gap that bounced off the base of the wall with Josh Bell. I have good timing and generally good contact because of where I place the bat in the zone in relation to where I make contact on the bat. It has zero to do with sliders.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #650
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
K-Sig,
Quick question. Did you use the roster tools Minor League calculator to generate the minor league attributes in the game for the players that you created? If so then your power attributes should be lower than expected (as they are for major league players) which means when playing to bang em out, your timing and pitch location have to be perfect (which translated to me means more realistic). Hence why they sim perfectly as well.
Hey Ja, actually I downloaded it but was having serious crash issues so I gave up on it. MikeMulloy lives by it, but I cant use it. Wish I could because I am not someone who has come up with my own ratings system. I could do it, but Ridin and Knight are ratings guys, however, I think that based on my knowledge of professional tools next time I should make a significant note or something like that in order for them to know who has a cannon for an arm as well as who is a burner on the bases for instance.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #651
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Could someone explain how to get these rosters from my flash drive to my PS3? So far I have transferred the rosters from my laptop to my flash drive but nothing shows up on my PS3.

Thanks a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #652
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
Could someone explain how to get these rosters from my flash drive to my PS3? So far I have transferred the rosters from my laptop to my flash drive but nothing shows up on my PS3.

Thanks a lot.
From another post:

First, you want to create a folder on your flash drive called: PS3 (all caps no space)

Then, within that folder you want to create a folder called: SAVEDATA (all caps)

Download the rosters, unzip them, and put them in the SAVEDATA folder.

So the folder structure on your flash drive should be as follows:

PS3/SAVEDATA/Then the unzipped roster file

Put the flash drive in the PS3 and under save game utility there should be and option for SD card or whatever you have. Go into it, hit triangle and choose the roster and then hit COPY. This will copy it to your harddrive.

Start The Show, choose to Load saved roster, and it should be in that area where the rosters are.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #653
Banned

siinister83's Arena

OVR: 2

i'm new to all this so please don't attack me when i ask. a friend told me all about the bs before the first roster release. which has some small flaws but otherwise, bravo!!!! did knight or ridin announce the eta of os v2?
Old 04-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #654
Banned

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady13
From another post:

First, you want to create a folder on your flash drive called: PS3 (all caps no space)

Then, within that folder you want to create a folder called: SAVEDATA (all caps)

Download the rosters, unzip them, and put them in the SAVEDATA folder.

So the folder structure on your flash drive should be as follows:

PS3/SAVEDATA/Then the unzipped roster file

Put the flash drive in the PS3 and under save game utility there should be and option for SD card or whatever you have. Go into it, hit triangle and choose the roster and then hit COPY. This will copy it to your harddrive.

Start The Show, choose to Load saved roster, and it should be in that area where the rosters are.
Uh, unless Knight has changed the way that these rosters are saved, nothing has to be created (folders) by the person who uses the roster file.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #655
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Jim is correct, you dont have to create a folder, its all set, just go to game saves and you should see your USB drive, click on it, see the file, right click on the file, then hit copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #656
Rookie

OVR: 3
Red face Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Oops. Sorry boys I grabbed those instructions from another thread. On the bright side, you saved me from doing it wrong too.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »