Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #633
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

As a diehard Red Sox fan who watches every game, may I suggest two pitching delivery edits?

Daniel Bard should have Generic 62. He keeps his arms tightly pulled into his chest before he pitches to generate that explosive power, and he keeps his head and shoulders very straight during his delivery, which scouts attributed his improved control in the minors (he never would have made it to the MLB without this technique). 62 has all these features, plus the compact knee kick.

The custom Bard delivery currently used in the roster has Bard flailing about... true, this is how he USED to pitch in the minors... but he straightened out since then, and as I said, this was part of his ascent.

Clay Buchholz should, in my opinion, have Rich Harden's delivery. He keeps his hands down around his abdomen prior to delivery, kicks his knee very high, then throws his whole body into it. If you change his delivery to Harden and play a game, you'll see he throws the four-seamer overhand so that it looks like it's going straight down when it enters the zone... the arm motion looks exactly like his real life stance.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #634
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
As a diehard Red Sox fan who watches every game, may I suggest two pitching delivery edits?

Daniel Bard should have Generic 62. He keeps his arms tightly pulled into his chest before he pitches to generate that explosive power, and he keeps his head and shoulders very straight during his delivery, which scouts attributed his improved control in the minors (he never would have made it to the MLB without this technique). 62 has all these features, plus the compact knee kick.

The custom Bard delivery currently used in the roster has Bard flailing about... true, this is how he USED to pitch in the minors... but he straightened out since then, and as I said, this was part of his ascent.

Clay Buchholz should, in my opinion, have Rich Harden's delivery. He keeps his hands down around his abdomen prior to delivery, kicks his knee very high, then throws his whole body into it. If you change his delivery to Harden and play a game, you'll see he throws the four-seamer overhand so that it looks like it's going straight down when it enters the zone... the arm motion looks exactly like his real life stance.
Thank you.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #635
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
I have had no problems with power playing or simming with these rosters....simming seasons I have had Triple A level players with 30-35 hrs and double A with 25-30'''as for playing......i have hit 2 hrs in minor league games with aa players..so I dont know what his problem is ...I also have about a dozen friends playing with no problems so....
Idk, I see his point. In 5 AA games I had zero homers. I know AA homers happen sometimes! I hit an average of 2 HR's per game in an MLB game. I'm also 61-11 against the CPU, so I don't think I suck?

Just wanted to offer some additional feedback, for variety's sake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 03:41 AM   #636
Banned

OVR: 38

You guys need a cap of Raul Valdes LRP for the mets just called up

Last edited by dorismary; 04-12-2010 at 03:55 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:02 AM   #637
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Is there a check or a certain player/attribute that we can use to knwo if we have the right set?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #638
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

I downloaded and loaded up the rosters, but when i start my franchise, or season mode the lineups/pitching rotations get messed up when the season starts. (sim through spring training.) Any fixes for this?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #639
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

K-Sig,
Quick question. Did you use the roster tools Minor League calculator to generate the minor league attributes in the game for the players that you created? If so then your power attributes should be lower than expected (as they are for major league players) which means when playing to bang em out, your timing and pitch location have to be perfect (which translated to me means more realistic). Hence why they sim perfectly as well.

Another year, and here we go again.

Last edited by JaSnake16; 04-12-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:22 AM   #640
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
I downloaded and loaded up the rosters, but when i start my franchise, or season mode the lineups/pitching rotations get messed up when the season starts. (sim through spring training.) Any fixes for this?
Sadly no Peter , after you pass spring training it all gets scramble do to lineup logic .
But the good news is after you reset um they will stick this year but make sure to check your presets like total roster control ect .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »