Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #601
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

I don't see any, but figured I'd ask. Are there any more A potential "fake" players available. Non pitchers. I'd like to create BHarper. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #602
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgp913
I don't see any, but figured I'd ask. Are there any more A potential "fake" players available. Non pitchers. I'd like to create BHarper. Thanks.
I did a quick look when I first got the roster, I don't remember seeing any. I am not at all 100% sure the status on that. You're best bet is to start a franchise with the team you choose, and sign a free agent A potential player and edit him from there
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #603
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank You guys!!!

Knight and everybody else, you guys really make a difference with your hard work!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #604
Rookie

OVR: 2

So again...

Can someone explain the potential ratings thing? Are there only a finite amount of A's and B's that can allocated? Are ChiSox prospects like Dayan Viciedo and Jordan Danks, going to remain a D and C respectively, in V2? I follow AA and AAA a bit, and I think that perfect world, both would be low B's. Is this something we have to address by making CAP's of our own?

I could have sworn that I read early on, that potentials were different this year? They were dynamic, or editable in ways that were different from previous years?
Old 04-10-2010, 10:30 PM   #605
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoodkat
So again...

Can someone explain the potential ratings thing? Are there only a finite amount of A's and B's that can allocated? Are ChiSox prospects like Dayan Viciedo and Jordan Danks, going to remain a D and C respectively, in V2? I follow AA and AAA a bit, and I think that perfect world, both would be low B's. Is this something we have to address by making CAP's of our own?

I could have sworn that I read early on, that potentials were different this year? They were dynamic, or editable in ways that were different from previous years?
Potential is dynamic in that a certain player's potential can change over the course of a franchise. For instance, they may start as a "C" potential, but go up to a "B" or down to a "D". I don't remember the specifics that effect this. Potential ratings, however, are not editable in the same way that other ratings are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #606
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay i'm going to edit on v1 after the guys that are doing the faces are done.
Which guys are working on faces right now? I believe Strut is currently working on the stances/motions, I may be wrong though.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #607
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Which guys are working on faces right now? I believe Strut is currently working on the stances/motions, I may be wrong though.
brunnoce, Mr. Franchise and berenjena....will be sharing the duties.
Much thanks to all the guys helping out.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #608
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
Oh yeah I hear ya, I hate seeing the MLB uniforms, that was one thing I liked in the 2k versions, players show up in their current team uniform in the editors, even in the farm teams.
I agree visually but its more for editing gear for me and if I didnt come up with the color code you dont know intil in game if there messed up .
I always try to use team color as it will than adjust when using old time jerseys instead say the Chi sox red ones AJ would then still have his old black gear .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »