Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
No...
I will work on both.

M.K.
Knight165
cool... just trying to keep up.

thanks
Old 04-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #570
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

It's small, but Reid Brignac is playing some 2B. Right now he doesn't have a secondary position so that can be changed. Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up taking Sean Rodriguez's job completely. Kapler becomes strictly bench and Zobrist sees very little, if any time at second. Brignac can hit and I guess they think his glove is ok.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #571
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgp913
It's small, but Reid Brignac is playing some 2B. Right now he doesn't have a secondary position so that can be changed. Wouldn't be shocked if he ended up taking Sean Rodriguez's job completely. Kapler becomes strictly bench and Zobrist sees very little, if any time at second. Brignac can hit and I guess they think his glove is ok.
Be careful....he may have a hidden secondary.
Don't look at his secondaries in the editor...instead...look at his player card and flip it...look if there are secondaries there.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #572
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
I haven't done the faces for the Giants yet.
NL EAST-ORIOLES...that's all I was able to "complete"....and the top players(5) for each organization.....
v2 will have all the correct faces.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight will you update player rating on v2
Old 04-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #573
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yes....there will be a group of guys....taking v1....updating just about everything as far as gear/motions/stances/faces(they are doing that NOW)....then I'll get it back, go through the set and tidy up the ratings/levels/lineups etc....for the release of v2 which is more of a final set.....which was my "job" in the first place.

M.K.
Knight165
Thank you very much for the response, and very, very much for all the hard work you guys do.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #574
Pro

rgp913's Arena

Quote:
Be careful....he may have a hidden secondary.
Don't look at his secondaries in the editor...instead...look at his player card and flip it...look if there are secondaries there.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks, I didn't know that. So if I edit his secondary in the edit screen will it mess things up if he has a hidden one?
Old 04-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #575
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgp913
Thanks, I didn't know that. So if I edit his secondary in the edit screen will it mess things up if he has a hidden one?
Yes. It will erase his hidden ones. It's only a problem if he has multiples that we can't assign...such as 3B, SS, LF....like that a combination we can't input.

Just another note...if you have a player to has specific secondaries and you reassign his primary to one of those...it will automatically swap the two.
(for instance...if a player is assigned LF as a primary...and has 1B/3B,RF as his secondaries......if you reassign his primary to any of those secondaries....they will simply swap the two.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #576
Pro

rgp913's Arena

Quote:
Yes. It will erase his hidden ones. It's only a problem if he has multiples that we can't assign...such as 3B, SS, LF....like that a combination we can't input.

Just another note...if you have a player to has specific secondaries and you reassign his primary to one of those...it will automatically swap the two.
(for instance...if a player is assigned LF as a primary...and has 1B/3B,RF as his secondaries......if you reassign his primary to any of those secondaries....they will simply swap the two.

M.K.
Knight165
That's very helpful to know, thank you. Is there anything you don't know about this game? Your a godsend.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »