Home

2010 FIFA World Cup Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on 2010 FIFA World Cup Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #33
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Can someone let me know if Be a pro cam is in this game? Normally they don't put it in the Euro and WC games. If it isn't , it's a definite pass. Thanks, Brian

Hey Bri, the Pro-Cam is in. This game is very good (first impression). I only played the demo for FIFA10 because there were just too many good/great games this year to play.

The game plays smooth and silky on 360. I'll download on the PS3 to compare later today/tonight. It does play a little quick on Normal and I only noticed a very slight difference on Slow. The graphics are very nice. I also the look of the Dynamic I cam with a slight zoom in and lowered height. Great view and it shows off the graphics a bit.

I'm not considering picking this up when it comes out. Speaking of that, when does this game come out? May?

Thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 10

After playing about 10 games, it feels like shooting on the first touch inside the box is a bit too accurate. I had Gilardino (CPU) score one on me and I scored one on them with Torres. If I recall on FIFA 10 (which is now broken into multiple pieces), shooting on your first touch on the ball would yield very unpredictable results. I may have to test this further though.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #35
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
Gonna DL the PS3 Demo when I get home. Played a bit of the 360 version before work. Lost to Spain 3-1.

Going to play PS3 verion to see any differences.
The demo is pretty damn awesome, not gonna lie, lol.

How are the two versions side by side CB?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #36
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublub
Meh. Ah yes the EA FIFA cash machine that is their WC editions. I'd be very leery, as all of the World Cup editions have sucked pretty hard since WC 98. Don't fall for the confetti!!!

Holy Jeezus, did anyone else have stuttering with the match intro and horrible slowdown with replays on the PS3 version? Utterly pathetic if they feel this is acceptable in the final release...

I see very little improvement over FIFA 10. But then again it's awfully hard to tell with the two minute match halves they give you in the demo.
Can't say I saw the slowdowns on my PS3 demo.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #37
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I am really liking the PS3 demo but the the framerate is pretty rough on the intro and replays at times, hopefully they get that smoothed out a bit for the final release.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #38
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Love that camera cuts are back. I loved them in UEFA Euro Cup and for those that don't like it, well you can turn them off this time around. Hopefully they build on this and put them into the next FIFA games.

I'll be getting it, wish it was cheaper but I can't pass on it. Also awesome that they have the horns in there.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #39
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I love the demo! It lost 3-0 to Italy but man the atmosphere is great. It feels real.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #40
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10

I pre-ordered this game, the WC/EURO games are always better than the regular Fifa games. I wish this dev team would work on the yearly game.
If anyone wants $20 off any EA game simply sign up for the EA forums/website - they give you a code for $20 for your birthday, simply make an account and put your Bday as tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »