Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #201
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Guys someone already started a thread about the glitch. All this hardwork for nothing. Once you start a season all the lineups change. You have to put guys in the minors manually. Then you run into problems with clearing the player or injuries. if sony does not fix this, im done with this game. no fun anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 AM   #202
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks for the time and effort on the rosters... Cant wait for V2.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #203
Pro

OVR: 5

First off, great work with the rosters. Greatly appreciated.

Second, there are a few changes that need to be made to the Red Sox roster:
RHP Casey Fein spent a very brief period with the Red Sox in spring training, but was then claimed off waivers by the Blue Jays. As I understand it, the Blue Jays later released him, but brought him back on a minor league contract.

Also, I'm really curious as to why Reymond Fuentes' speed is so low. He is undoubtedly one of the fastest players in the Red Sox system. I'm just pointing this out, as I can go in and fix this myself.

I'm not sure why Dustin Richardson is listed as a closer at Double-A for two reasons: 1) He's not a closer and 2) He's in Triple-A. Again, I can fix this myself, but just pointing it out.

Jeff Natale (AA roster) was released on April 2nd. I realize you guys aren't magicians of some sort, so I understand why you probably weren't able to fix that. Jorge Sosa was released on March 30th.

Here's one that I am EXTREMELY (again, not mad or anything) surprised was omitted. Bob McCrory signed a minor league contract on December 12th. HOWEVER, he failed his physical in January and the Red Sox voided his contract.

OF Reid Engel and LHP Brian Shouse were released on March 25th.

RHP Richie Lentz was released a few days ago.

Missing players include:
Triple-A - RHP T.J. Large, INF Ryan Khoury, Angel Sanchez

Double-A NOTABLE missing - INF Yamaico Navarro, OF Jason Place

Now, if I may suggest, you guys could look into adding these notable players that are currently in the lower minors...
C Tim Federowicz
OF Pete Hissey
3B Michael Almanzar

You guys might want to consider getting rid of RHP Madison Younginer and OF Brandon Jacobs, since they both are currently in short-season A-Ball.

That's all I can think of for now. But great job, guys! Now I can really start a franchise!

EDIT:Soxprospects.com was my source for most of the information I put in my post. It is a great site for Red Sox scouting reports if more prospects are created.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 AM   #204
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Now, if I may suggest, you guys could look into adding these notable players that are currently in the lower minors...
C Tim Federowicz
I agree.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 1

Regarding Opening Day Rosters....the mlbdepthcharts site has an Excel sheet dated April 5 that lists the opening day 25 man rosters, as well as DL spots. More efficient than hitting all 30 MLB sites. The MLB site has a Fantasy section with injury updates (updated daily - I saved the one from overnight Sunday/Monday).

Sorry if this is a redundant response - the intent is to help........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #206
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddux1995
Regarding Opening Day Rosters....the mlbdepthcharts site has an Excel sheet dated April 5 that lists the opening day 25 man rosters, as well as DL spots. More efficient than hitting all 30 MLB sites. The MLB site has a Fantasy section with injury updates (updated daily - I saved the one from overnight Sunday/Monday).

Sorry if this is a redundant response - the intent is to help........
Do you have a link????
Old 04-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #207
Rookie

chicubfan's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys how do you put someone on the DL to begin the season? Just move them to AAA?
Old 04-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #208
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey everyone new guy here and just wanted too say I can't wait to get my franchise started with these rosters and thank you too all involved for there hard work....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »