Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Thanks for these guys.

Quick question...

Star players like Beltran that start the year on the dl? Does the CPU automatically work them back in during the franchise?
Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #138
Rookie

JahCreations's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks, been checking this website religiously the past few days because of these!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #139
Banned

OVR: 4
Great Job once again guys. One Huge Problem though and it has nothing to do with you guys. Once you end spring training and start your season, all of the lineups/pitching rotations get screwed up. Does anyone know how to fix this so we don't have to redo all the work that Knights team has already done.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #140
MVP

OVR: 13

im going thru the rosters and will add more as I see them but just got to the Tigers and saw Zach Miner is on the MLB squad instead of the DL and he was replaced on the MLB squad by Brad Thomas who I do not see anywhere on DETs team. Looks like he needs to be created? Also Alex Avila is the back up catcher, not Robinson Diaz. For TB, it has Matt Joyce when he is on the DL and it should be Willy Aybar. Check out my IN SEASON ROSTER thread for other changes
update: just got to Cubs. It has Angel Guzman in, and he is out for the yr. Replace w/ James Russell. Also Mitch Atkins should be sent down w/ Esmalin Caridad taking his spot
For Cincy, Daniel Ray Herrera needs to be moved up for David Weathers and Juan Francisco should take Mike Leake's spot.
For Houston, Wesley Wright needs to be sent down and felipe Paulino added
For LA Dodgers, Alfredo Amezaga needs to be sent down and Reed Johnson added
For SD, Chris Denorfia needs to be sent down and Oscar Salazar added,
For SF, Steve Holm needs to be sent down, Eli Whiteside added and Santiago Casilla needs to be sent down and Sergio Romo added

Last edited by strut24; 04-07-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Awesome! Thanks a billion all you guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 0

Knight, Ksig and Ridin - you guys are wonderful. It's hard enough for a band geek to learn all the ins and outs of baseball when all I know comes from watching the Birmingham Barons... but now I can play baseball on my PS3 and I can actually see the Barons in action? How cool is that!!

I see a lot of comments about Knight's family issues, but I don't see any details as to what those issues are. You know what? I don't need to know. Just know that your family is in my prayers.

Time to log off and play some baseball!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 2
You guys are gods. Thank you so much! Knight Hope All Is Well!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #144

jtarolli9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Thank you, and I really appreciate all the hard work that most of us take for granted.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »