Home

40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I)

This is a discussion on 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #65
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
"I dont agree with not one single thing on your list and you still have more to bring. " <-- That is a double negative and therefore means you do agree with more than one thing on the list. At that point, even though it was your first sentence, I had to quit reading your post.

Ed-jew-ma-ca-tion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 13
I have to say this again, any list that doesn't START and END with FIXING the SERVERS, is not valid IMO. If I can't get online and play a 5v5 game with headsets, don't fix anything else till I can. PERIOD.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:56 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
We need to be able to switch playbooks an it to actually work!!! Online and Offline! This should be number one everything else is good folks compalin but you can configure the shoot any way you want and if thats my team im gone hit the shot. Oh yea taking nothing from Dwight Howard but come on he is over rated good timing does not block his shot once his feet leave the floor. Real life Josh Smith just sent his want to be dunk into the stands just last week.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:35 AM   #68
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackmouv
I have to say this again, any list that doesn't START and END with FIXING the SERVERS, is not valid IMO. If I can't get online and play a 5v5 game with headsets, don't fix anything else till I can. PERIOD.
+1. This is HUGE to those of us who play in leagues and play online. I am one of those users who NEVER play offline, so if this isn't fixed, there is no need for me to buy the game.

Also, defense/player movement needs to be addressed. Players should definitely move more natural and I hope 2K puts as much emphasis on defense as they do offense. Basketball is a thinking mans sport, and it should be a chess match of sorts. Meaning, that offense should not always prevail, especially if I make the right call defensively.

"I went to games as a Knicks fan, they had Strickland, they traded him....and ever since then son, I HATED THEM!" - Nature
Old 03-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #69
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Dude, basketball is not a collision sport. This isn't football. Players shouldn't collide in the air.
Players tend to try their best to AVOID contact while they're in the air. We're not playing on grass fields with pads and helmets. Crashing into other players in mid-air is dangerous and very few people actually do it.

You don't have to have contact to contest layups. If people watched games and looked closely, they'd realize that.
Didn't even notice these post....lol Wow....
Old 03-31-2010, 12:12 PM   #70
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
I believe this with a passion. Neither 2K with NBA 2K nor EA with Madden NFL actually watches that respective league, takes notes, and tries to apply it to the game, because if they do, they're doing a horrible job of replication.
Its a freaking video game. If you made it exactly like really life close to it. You would draw a foul every single time. The game would have NO flow to it.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #71
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
They're doing a "horrible" job...? *sigh* It's silly ridiculously over the top attitudes like this that make this board unreadable; the unnecessary need to near-totally diminish the effort of developers because it doesn't meet your ridiculously high standards. Of course, you could never be wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Blind leading the blind.
QTF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2010, 03:53 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0
the one fix they need to put in any basketball game is steve nash when he is on the bench hes sitting on the floor chiliin stretched out. When i see that in a video game I will be IMPRESSED!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »