Home

40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I)

This is a discussion on 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I)

One thing I think the game could use is more trick moves. I don't mean NBA street style, and I know it's hard to draw the line between sim and arcade. But guys like Rondo, Nash, etc all have some great crossovers and fake passes etc that they use to set up their next move.

Aside from player ratings, when I control these guys in game they aren't too much like their real life counterparts. People say FIFA is a sim game, and that's true. But similarly, in FIFA the computer seems to never really use any skill moves. In real soccer, there is more than just passing and moving. Some of the better players use "trick" moves to setup their next move.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 11

I don't think this is currently in the game but I may be wrong. If it isn't, they should have progressive injury recovery. If my player has a sore hamstring or something, it should have the biggest effect on my player's rating when I'm first injured. After a few days the effect should gradually decrease until my player is finally healthy again.

This would help to simulate the recovery process
Old 03-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #59
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
thanks for all the feedback guys. FYI: this was NOT playing an an unpatched version of 2K10. my PS3 is fully connected and i received any updates PRONTO.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3
I agree with those fixes. Another aspect of the game i wouldn't mind seeing tweeked is the rosters. If they are going to put in players in the FA pool from at least three years back there should be more players available. Maybe there can be an agreement with d-league licenses to put the 09-10 player pool from the d-league in the FA pool and on D-league rosters that are accessable and playable by the user. Also there should be a way for the 2k insider to upload added players to the game to 2k share so that users could just grab the players they need to add to their own rosters.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 7
All those fixes seem cool...All I really Want is For the players to be a tad bit Bigger kinda like 2K9...and just make the court a lil bigger to me the players look small...

Last edited by BDM313; 03-29-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 15

Wow some good stuff in that list, I hope the 2KDevs are on this forum and writing this stuff down to add to 2K11.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1
Whens the next list coming out?
Also i think 2k needs 'clutch' plays. Where down the stretch you can call for an isolation with lebron and have mo and anthony parker on the wings for kickouts, antawn in the short corner for the jumper and hickson crashing the boards or whatever. The ability to win the game your own way! Other than that I just want to see better presentations. Announcements of the players and pump up for the crowd would be sick. Also for teams to play better when crowds behind them.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1
Abilityvto make your own plays on offence and defence?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »