Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #297
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Wow that's fast.

I do it as well. But, it took me about 45 minutes to an hour to do all the lineups for each Major League team. It was well worth it though.
Not only that, but you must set up the entire system up correctly with 25 men for each class
Old 03-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #298
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
Well...it may take me a bit longer than 15 minutes...but I do go through them fairly quickly.
It took me awhile because I used CBSSportsline's Projected line-up's to try to get them as realistic as possible. The CPU for the most part will start who has the best rating's for certain positions so, I would leave in the player the CPU suggests if their ratings are better than CBSs' line-ups. So, it did take some time but, like I said it was well worth it.

However, if I just went in a changed them to what I thought they should be (without using other resourses) then I could do it in considerably less time.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 03-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #299
Banned

OVR: 4

I have been on a military mission for 2 weeks now so I am unable to download the patch yet. My question is if I start my franchise now without the patch will the patch affect my game when I do download the patch? Will I have to start over or will it make the changes with limited issues?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #300
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by flute_316
I have been on a military mission for 2 weeks now so I am unable to download the patch yet. My question is if I start my franchise now without the patch will the patch affect my game when I do download the patch? Will I have to start over or will it make the changes with limited issues?
you will not have to start over. The patch will work with your existing franchise.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #301
Banned

OVR: 4

cool, Thank You!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #302
Rookie

The King's Arena

OVR: 1

Any music that is past the 250 mark does not work for me. Has anyone else had this problem? I thought this sounds of the show bug was fixed in patch #2 and the song limit was expanded to 500.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #303

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Im sure someone has mentioned it already but in case they havent, coupled with the fact that there is no way Im reading through this entire thread to find out, the game is constantly giving errors on the catcher when its merely a ball in the dirt. It seems like if they throw a ball in the dirt that ends up being ball 4 and thus a walk the game then gives the catcher an error. In my last game Bengie Molina had 3 errors for the CPU and Russell Martin had one for myself and they were all on pitches in the dirt resulting in a walk. Apologies if its been mentioned already.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #304
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King
Any music that is past the 250 mark does not work for me. Has anyone else had this problem? I thought this sounds of the show bug was fixed in patch #2 and the song limit was expanded to 500.
They fixed those not sticking in the playlist. This is apparently a new glitch, possibly a side-effect from the patch. For the record, the limit HAS BEEN 499, the latter half just wouldn't stick. For me, 245-up wont play; I've already posted it in B&G.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »