Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #281
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
I've seen that sloooww under hand toss to 2nd using standard throwing. They need to implement a kind of sidearm toss or even speed up the underhand toss would be fine.
I agree with you. Only because it has cost me me an out more than once. Ichiro hit a slow chopper to my ss and he threw it underhand to my second baseman and second baseman threw it and just barely missed getting ichiro out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #282
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Bug
Yes, my TV is fine. No color adjustment needed. Large flat panel with HDMI connection and all other colors are superb. If I adjusted to accommodate the flaw, the rest of the game would look horrible. I'm certain it's a software issue, because colors in other portions of the Pitcher/Batter Status Window are bright and beautiful.

Maybe I'll import it into Photoshop, bring the colors forward to the front layer where they belong, then load it back onto the PS3. Sounds easy enough.
it is indeed a software issue....it looks as if a "filter" code was left out...the hot/cold zone colors are affected just as much as the "pitches thrown" colors. all colors are dark and all those colors use the same "filter" i am guessing,......should be fixable with a patch. i am still lovin 09....and still playin 09 until more bugs are fixed, especially the lineup bug.
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #283
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs
it is indeed a software issue....it looks as if a "filter" code was left out...the hot/cold zone colors are affected just as much as the "pitches thrown" colors. all colors are dark and all those colors use the same "filter" i am guessing,......should be fixable with a patch. i am still lovin 09....and still playin 09 until more bugs are fixed, especially the lineup bug.

Whats the lineup bug???
Old 03-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcroyals76
I agree with you. Only because it has cost me me an out more than once. Ichiro hit a slow chopper to my ss and he threw it underhand to my second baseman and second baseman threw it and just barely missed getting ichiro out.
Speaking of Ichiro, how come he doesn't do his running swing? I think he should be faster out of the box than this game has portrayed.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:57 PM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 0
Does anyone notice when a catch is made from the outfield on a fly ball, how the fielder throws it directly to the catcher?? its not a big deal, but it kinda bugs me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 04:14 AM   #286
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCubs

One of the devs mentioned this in the thread titled "1080P". They DID say it was being looked at to be included in a patch. I believe this is all related......
Old 03-24-2010, 08:51 AM   #287
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMack
Does anyone notice when a catch is made from the outfield on a fly ball, how the fielder throws it directly to the catcher?? its not a big deal, but it kinda bugs me.
I have never had this happen...You aren't hitting "X" after the catch are you? On auto fielding if you don't hit anything, the OF will almost always hit the cut-off man....At least in my game.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
Whats the lineup bug???
Someone correct me if Im wrong. I believe the lineup bug involved the 2nd and 5th/6th hitters. Notice guys who should be batting 2nd i.e. slap/spray/light hitters are batting 5th or 6th instead. The usual 5th/6th power hitters are hitting 2nd. Mentioned this a few posts back. Sure, it can be worked around, but I really hope it can be fixed.

joker

Last edited by joker232; 03-24-2010 at 09:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »