Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #265
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

I am overally unhappy with this patch, alot of the main issues in my opinion (such as the fatigue glitch, the MP glitches.. etc) were overlooked. Good thing I hear theyre in the process of a 2nd one already.

I have also noticed more glitches than normal after the patch... including some new ones occuring in games - such as the camera not panning away from a player after a play or something.

I do like this game but the more I play the more I get annoyed by some of these glitches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #266
Pro

OVR: 13

I saw an ugly fielding glitch. My CF is running in to try and get to a low sinking line drive. I hit the RT and he makes the play. But if you look at the replay, the ball should have bounced about 6 inches in front of him. Instead, the ball 'warped' into his glove.

Not good.

BigBlue
Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #267
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

So I wait till they patch the game to buy it and they don't fix the pitching fatigue issue. WTH??!!

Bottom of the 10th the cpu still has in their starting pitcher and his stamina was 98!!!! ugh!!

I really like this game, why cant they fix the big issues? I don't care at ALL about playing online, but the stamina thing affects MY personal experience, and for $60.00.....come on 2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #268
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

2K never said they fixed the stamina issue. Reread the patch details. They are working on the stamina issue for the 2nd patch.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 03-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #269
MVP

OVR: 10

Sorry if I missed it but is there yet any indication as to when that 2nd patch is expected?
Old 03-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #270
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

No, not yet.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
I saw an ugly fielding glitch. My CF is running in to try and get to a low sinking line drive. I hit the RT and he makes the play. But if you look at the replay, the ball should have bounced about 6 inches in front of him. Instead, the ball 'warped' into his glove.

Not good.

BigBlue
I'm guessing there was no dive. I don't want them to increase the frequency of diving catches on grounders in the IF, but I've yet to see a dive in the OF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 1

I got the game only after I could confirm that the pitcher view is an option for batting. But it seems that the controls are not inverted from the standard/batter view. I can't really confirm b/c I'm not up to speed on hitting and/or maybe the animations suck and aiming hits doesn't work well. I don't think I can get used to pulling the stick left in order to hit it to right. That's ********.

Can anyone else confirm?

Also, no check swing for classic control sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »