Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 1
...has the home run ticker been fixed, meaning when the wrong player's name is being shown to have hit a HR in a previous at bat? I know it's cosmetic issue but just curious.

Yes it has...
Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

when controlling all teams and setting trades to manual, do the computer teams trade with each other and giving you the ability to override them? i just ran a franchise and there were no proposed trades within the league
Old 03-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #155
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7
Angry Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i just tried to make my first start in AAA with my pitcher in rtts and as soon as it gets to the first game of the season, it stops simming, i can press circle and choose to sim again, but it wont do anything, and i just pitched every game in AA for about a week and a half now, and now i have to do it again, not to mention i threw a perfect game, i'm ticked off, and i had two other rtts players already created as well before i downloaded the patch, and they work just fine, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE ONE I SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH!?!?!?!?!?!

"All Angels Go To Heaven"

Last edited by douggoud; 03-19-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Profanity, fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2010, 12:50 AM   #156
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinhawaiian
when controlling all teams and setting trades to manual, do the computer teams trade with each other and giving you the ability to override them? i just ran a franchise and there were no proposed trades within the league
No, apparently one of the fixes was to no longer have the CPU propose trades when GLOBAL is set to MANUAL TRADES. Too bad, I liked the idea of approving/disapproving trades. Makes sense they would fix it, but the workarounds actually produced some pretty cool features, such as approving/disapproving trades like some kind of baseball overlord.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #157
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

CPU lineups are still redonkulous in franchise. I know it's technically not a bug, but Rollins batting 6th? Youk batting 2nd? The list goes on and on. That's just poor logic.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #158
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacriss
this new patch fubared my game

playing rtts, the commentary from the announcers will stop midway through and after the game it will not progress past the post game screen.

good job sony
After downloading the patch this morning I had the samething happen to me as well. Then my ps3 stoped reading bluray movies or games. It says my ps3 bluray drive has corrupt files. I tried cleaning the files, but it does not work. Now I have to buy a send my system to Sony
Old 03-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #159
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Not sure if the cpu trading only one player once per season factors in to RTTS or not, but I didn't restart my RTTS and after this patch I was traded twice within a two week stretch as a AA player. From Nationals to Rays, then to Diamonbacks.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #160
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
CPU lineups are still redonkulous in franchise. I know it's technically not a bug, but Rollins batting 6th? Youk batting 2nd? The list goes on and on. That's just poor logic.
I woudn't consider Youk battting 2nd "Redonkulous", he has hit in that spot 101 games in his career, 2nd most games at a batting order spot.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...ear=Career&t=b

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »