Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 Release Date and Fixes (3-18-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 Release Date and Fixes (3-18-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #161
Rookie

MarcoRVD's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 Release Date and Fixes (3-18-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
You sure thats not patch 1? Because that was 343 MB as well and it seems a funny coincidence they are both the same?
I think it's the new one. I'm downloading it and I already have the first one so it should be the new one. And yes, it's 343MB, like the old one

Franchise time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #162
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Patch #2 Release and Fixes (3-18-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwaymike
So if Nick Johnson is the runner on third we would have nothing to worry about..correct? :-)
I've yet to run across it in 50 some odd games thus far..so its a rare occurence.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #163
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoRVD
I think it's the new one. I'm downloading it and I already have the first one so it should be the new one. And yes, it's 343MB, like the old one

Franchise time!
That clarifies things then.

Cheers Marco.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #164
Pro

OVR: 5

It sure is! Great job Sony!!!!!!

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Old 03-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #165
Rookie

DaiYoung's Arena

OVR: 5

New version is 1.08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 9

now i can correctly judge this game by skipping the 1st year and going through end of year franchise options without losing my A prospect players in an automatic trade. LOVING IT, THANX.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #167
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeTime
Now if only Bethesda would follow suit and patch the glitch ridden mess that is Fallout 3 GOTY edition.... While I don't believe in releasing a game when it's clearly not ready, I applaud the devs of MLB 10 The Show for actually caring about their product after release. It would have been easy of them to just release the game, get money from us and fix the problems next year but instead, they are doing their best to fix all the problems in their game unlike stupid Bethesda. Thanks SCEA for doing your best to fix your mistakes.
While fallout is buggy it isn't unplaybale/enjoyable. I had a few issues but the game was still incredible and nothing was gamebreaking. Alot like The show...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Great work SCEA, however I'm still concerned about the bug that occurs on a 2 out runner on 3rd situation: that is, on a forced out the run scored will count no matter what.
Russell, can you assure us it will be addressed in the future?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
Ok, lets see if i got this straight.

I just set up a situation where i got the bases loaded with two outs by striking out the first two hitters and then intentionally walked the next three.

I then managed to get the next hitter to ground to my 1st baseman who took the ball to 1st by himself to FORCE the batter out.

No run was counted in this situation. So it isn't happening everytime like was stated unless this is a different senario in some way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
It happens occasionally if the guy on third is quick and he crosses the plate before the out at first is recorded.

M.K.
Knight165
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
Yeah I have yet to see that run counting. I had several games where the runner on third crosses home before the forceout but i have yet to see it. Thats a good thing though!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I've yet to run across it in 50 some odd games thus far..so its a rare occurence.
So for the most part it looks like this is rarely seen. So for those that are worried about it chances are you might not see it happen.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #168
Banned

OVR: 4

I was wondering if anyone knows if the bug where a catcher gets ruled with an error on a ball in the dirt on ball 4. Each time I have been batting, in either RTTS or Franchise, and the 4th ball is in the dirt the catcher gets credited with an error. The ball didn't go to backstop, the runner was still on first. I don't understand why it is always a error.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »