Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #153
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
OK, the Out of Town scoreboards do WORK when controlling all 30 teams. Here is how.....

You MUST sim ALL games, other than the one you want to play. Then, go play your game. The scoreboards will work then.

EDIT....It actually works as it should. Based on the time of day that YOUR game started, games that would have been completed before your game started will be FINALS. Games in progress during your game, will appear to be in progress.....and games at a later time will show 0-0 scores.
I usually go to a date and choose to play St. Louis's games. Is there a different way to do it to sim every game but my own?
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry if this was addressed already but did anyone find a temporary fix to trades being done even when everything is set to manual issue? is it something to do with the fact I set trades to instantly maybe? Instead of using that thing where I wait a few days to see what they say?

I also didnt get the new patch or any roster updates yet. I was going to wait until Monday to get the one with the potentionals fix unless you think I should get the ones out now and see if that helps any.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #155
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon88
I want the option of transferring my progress of Road to The Show in MLB 09 to the MLB 10.Will it happen?
This thread is for issues in franchise, not a request thread. Try using the search feature, this question has been answered several times on this board already.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxe_hxc_amf
Sorry if this was addressed already but did anyone find a temporary fix to trades being done even when everything is set to manual issue? is it something to do with the fact I set trades to instantly maybe? Instead of using that thing where I wait a few days to see what they say?

I also didnt get the new patch or any roster updates yet. I was going to wait until Monday to get the one with the potentionals fix unless you think I should get the ones out now and see if that helps any.
I would like to see who else is having this issue. I think this is one of the biggest issues.

Also, I hope this is not one of the IF patch fixes. This should be a WHEN patch fix. Why play franchise if this happens?

I am going to sim a few season when I get home to see what the deal is.

Anyone else have this issue.

I posted a question to this in the forums before I saw this post. Sorry.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #157
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormshadow1
I would like to see who else is having this issue. I think this is one of the biggest issues.

Also, I hope this is not one of the IF patch fixes. This should be a WHEN patch fix. Why play franchise if this happens?

I am going to sim a few season when I get home to see what the deal is.

Anyone else have this issue.

I posted a question to this in the forums before I saw this post. Sorry.
They know about it. Kolbe was able to replicate it. Just have patience I am sure it will be fixed. This team does not like loose threads. The IF comment was used I am sure to cover their own butt in case for some reason unknown a patch cannot be released we ALL will not jump all over them saying they lied.

Have faith....
Old 03-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #158
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

this is exactly why I bought a PS3 and the show. THANKS A MILLION!!!!!
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 03-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #159
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxe_hxc_amf

here's something to try..

Don't simulate more than one day at a time and each day check your pending transactions. If there is a trade proposed that you did not set up yourself, simply back it out.

Using instant trade option will not work for this temporary workaround. You MUST use the option where you wait a few days for trades to decided upon.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #160
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

So even after attendance is addressed the number you see in a franchise game will not match what you see in the stands? Like if it says I have 50K fans in a 50K capacity stadium I will still see several empty seats? Or are they saying that the in game number won't match your ticket revenue.....?

Last edited by JayD; 03-03-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »