Home

MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaGuru
I pre-ordered off of amazon as well and havent gotten my code either. Is there any truth to that fact that we will get it in an email??

that is a fact.
it will arrive soon, they say within 10 days after shipment, but its usually more like 48 hours.
In any event, its all good.

Fetry, no worries on the typos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

I read through this whole thread and I haven't yet been able to figure out what the actual issue is.

I got my code card from Gamestop, but I haven't tried to download the stadiums yet...

Can someone explain what the problem is?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm not putting in my code until this issue is resolved.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #28
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by smearz
I read through this whole thread and I haven't yet been able to figure out what the actual issue is.

I got my code card from Gamestop, but I haven't tried to download the stadiums yet...

Can someone explain what the problem is?

I don't really have an answer, as I am looking for one as well. Although what I can say, is that it appears nothing needs to actually be "Downloaded." It appears these stadiums are already programmed onto the game, and then onto your HDD during install. All the code does is "unlock" the stadiums. So, no need to "download" per-say...
Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #29
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even if you entered the code, that you are unable to use the stadiums. I entered mine without a problem, but when I go to the stadium select screen it says that I have to be signed into PS network to use or purchase them, (even though I already am). I'm not sure if that is everyone's issue or not, but it just may be after reading through this thread.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #30
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12

The issue is you enter in the code, it takes you to the PSN download screen. You hit OK and that is it. It doesn't download, etc, although someone said the download might unlock installed content already (hence a very short time).

At first I thought I missed something and tried to find the download somewhere else, but it's not to be found. In my account management you can see the process has been done (ie its on my account).
Old 03-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #31
G4 Madden CD

Kolbe's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielet
The issue is you enter in the code, it takes you to the PSN download screen. You hit OK and that is it. It doesn't download, etc, although someone said the download might unlock installed content already (hence a very short time).

At first I thought I missed something and tried to find the download somewhere else, but it's not to be found. In my account management you can see the process has been done (ie its on my account).
Guys - relax a bit. You will have to do nothing to fix the issue. It is completely server related.

-K
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinfan31
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even if you entered the code, that you are unable to use the stadiums. I entered mine without a problem, but when I go to the stadium select screen it says that I have to be signed into PS network to use or purchase them, (even though I already am). I'm not sure if that is everyone's issue or not, but it just may be after reading through this thread.
That is exactly what happened to me. Hopefully that is the issue to be fixed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »