Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #217
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
I'm not saying there is any truth to the theories, but to condescend people because they don't believe everything that a billion dollar company tells them, is wrong. The skeptics voices have as much merit as the SCEA brown-nosers
This is getting tired. We get it, you have an agenda.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #218
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
I'm not saying there is any truth to the theories, but to condescend people because they don't believe everything that a billion dollar company tells them, is wrong. The skeptics voices have as much merit as the SCEA brown-nosers
You know what..I'm not even going to go into this with you, because honestly, I believe that is what you want, is for someone to go back and forth with you in a pissing contest. So, I'm going to forfeit the match and therefore you win.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #219
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You know what....I ignored this the first time you stated it.
But you're the one who is condescending......and rude when you state that guys who defend SCEA do so "blindly"
As much as you say people who criticize "any little thing" get attacked...so do the guys who try and show the other side...that it might not be the biggest mountain of a problem...and you're one of the biggest offenders.
I love how guys want their right to speak to bitch and moan...but if anyone tells them they are doing so...they should keep it to themselves or be accused of "following blindly".
The hypocrisy is pretty funny.
Bitch and moan all you want...but I'll be the first to call you out on it when you do so when I think it's warranted.(anyone...not you in particular)

M.K.
Knight165
First, my post was in response to the poster that called anyone that questioned the reasons behind the demo delays "idiots". That's what got under my skin. Are the theories right? I don't know, but I do know is there is a very gray area here. I think BOTH sides have legitimate reasons to argue their sides. I've been a supporter of this franchise since '06, but when something like this happens, I question it, and that's my right. As it is your right to defend Sony and get others to see the other side of it. But when people come on here and mock those that question and call them idiots I have a problem with that
Old 02-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #220
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
First, my post was in response to the poster that called anyone that questioned the reasons behind the demo delays "idiots". That's what got under my skin. Are the theories right? I don't know, but I do know is there is a very gray area here. I think BOTH sides have legitimate reasons to argue their sides. I've been a supporter of this franchise since '06, but when something like this happens, I question it, and that's my right. As it is your right to defend Sony and get others to see the other side of it. But when people come on here and mock those that question and call them idiots I have a problem with that
Is that not THEIR right?....and what you just posted...is NOT what I have the problem with.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #221
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Is that not THEIR right?....and what you just posted...is NOT what I have the problem with.

M.K.
Knight165
Agreed, it is THEIR right, but as a consumer I'm pissed off. Just like I was pissed off at many other companies when I felt wronged. This argument is getting nowhere, we agree to disagree, and that's that. Tuesday is a couple of days away, and I'll be getting the Show and I'll happy again. Bottom-line is the whole event, whether it was accidental or not, has left me a little sour, like many others that wanted to play at least one baseball demo this weekend
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #222
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow, this Demo thing is a bigger deal than i thought. Personally for me a demo for the Show is just window dressing. If you have a PS3 and like baseball, you are getting the Show regardless, and on top of that I dont think demos really give you a true feel of the game. I need to play the full game. I have played every Madden demo that has come out and it made no difference. I read the review, read the message boards and boom. I understand people being weary of these big companies and taking all of our money and giving back nothing (ie Infinity Ward) but to me SCEA gives back..a lot. I have been in the Show community for a long time. Country Boy, Knight, Jim, Psycho, Razer etc are not SCEA's "boys" they just love the game and when you love something your loyal to it, its just normal. Lets just look forward to Tuesday !
Old 02-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #223
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Wow, this Demo thing is a bigger deal than i thought. Personally for me a demo for the Show is just window dressing. If you have a PS3 and like baseball, you are getting the Show regardless, and on top of that I dont think demos really give you a true feel of the game. I need to play the full game. I have played every Madden demo that has come out and it made no difference. I read the review, read the message boards and boom. I understand people being weary of these big companies and taking all of our money and giving back nothing (ie Infinity Ward) but to me SCEA gives back..a lot. I have been in the Show community for a long time. Country Boy, Knight, Jim, Psycho, Razer etc are not SCEA's "boys" they just love the game and when you love something your loyal to it, its just normal. Lets just look forward to Tuesday !
Well said. If I offended anyone, I apologize, I was angry about some comments made by some people and took the low road. Case closed, argument over
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #224
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Beside Miami, you have one of the best pitchers in the league (JJ) one of the best players (Hanley), a stud kid in your minors (Stanton) and a new retractable roof stadium that will be in the Show 2012. What do you have to be upset about , but i hear you brother ! Hopefully the new unis in 2012 make the MLB style guide correctly lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »