Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #201
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Not a big deal in my mind. Ive been keeping busy playing MLB 09 and have 2 best buys around my way that have the MLB 10 Kiosk set up. All the times I went, no one was interested in playing the show so I could play for a good amount of time (until the geek squad comes by and tries talking to me ). Go figure.

Also, a lot of people are going to buy this game regardless of a demo or not as the Show has a great track record.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #202
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6

I too would love to see the demo but oh well. Been playing the 09 Demo. ;( Came back on Tampa Bay in the 4th to tie it with a Ryan Howard homer, Then hit a 2 run walkoff homer in the 6th with Chase Utley. Great game. But 10 is a buy just for the sole purpose of they put The Homerun Derby back in, Not only that but in Franchise mode and stuff too. ;( Not to mention all the rest I've read that they've done. ^_^
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #203
Banned

OVR: 11

Yeah. For me, a demo is one of those "Would have been nice, but life goes on" type things. I am going to be busy beyond belief these next few days so it will soon be Tuesday and I won't even know it! I know that I'm getting the game and will enjoy it more than I did last year's. (Just too many glitches and bugs that were game killers for me last year. Having your career get wiped out to do a game save glitch just isn't fun). So I knew that last year they were trying to implement a LOT of new things, and I think this year they finally cleaned some of the loose ends up and I am not fearful at all of there being massive bugs in the game.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:52 AM   #204
Pro

OVR: 10

You guys are all blind to the truth...

This is clearly a conspiracy involving the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the reverse Vampires to get people to go to Best Buy in an attempt to eliminate amazon.com and ultimately the ENTIRE INTERNET!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Sony is the devil!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #205
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

I had already completely forgotten about the demo until I saw this thread. Mostly because I've been playing Heavy Rain like video games are going out of style. Once this game comes out it will completely consume me, but until then I could really care less. I can't understand while some people are tweaking over this whole thing... Well, I can understand, but you know what I mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #206
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11

HAHA...this thread is cracking me up. It's this simple....if you want to play the demo before you purchase the game then so be it....you still can, it just won't be out until Sony approves it and puts it up.

No one is forcing ANYONE to take a leap of faith. There WILL be a demo, maybe not the second you demand it, but there will be one.

Everyone relax...if there is ONE thing that we can feel comfortable with it's SCEA's reputation. If you liked '09 then you will like '10...BUY IT. If you didn't like '09 then wait for the release of the demo.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #207
Banned

OVR: 6

for those who played at BB with 1080p activated. did you notice any frame rate issues ?

we had that problem with 09 specially at Yankee Statium.....
Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM   #208
Rookie

OVR: 7
The Game comes out in a few days, y in the hell do we need the demo now, but bcuz we didnt get to play the demo, this game better have no probs, and better be the best game ever...
it probably is
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »