Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Screenshots Batch #2 (VSN)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Screenshots Batch #2 (VSN) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Screenshots Batch #2 (VSN)

Phillies jersey still has the number raised on the sleeve.

Last edited by The-BigGeorge; 02-15-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #26
GO BLUE

Hitman3315's Arena

OVR: 13
^ Good catch. The Show has had their share of uniform mistakes too (Style Guide related or not), but that's a pretty blatant one.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Unless you're going into instant replay and really looking for these abnormalities, you won't be able to tell they're there in game. The graphics are fine, it's the gameplay that matters.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #28
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCBeast55
The graphics are fine, it's the gameplay that matters.
Agreed, and which we have yet to see, sadly.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #29
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-BigGeorge
Phillies jersey still has the number raised on the sleeve.
This might be of interest. I came across the following when reading the 2ksport's forum; 2kRonnie's response to uniform discrepancies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KAdmin Ronnie
snippet ... and we're going off a design doc given to us by MLB anyway.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:37 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 32

People say Penny's wrist looks broken... It might not be perfect, but that is how a wrist somewhat looks when cocking before releasing the ball. Do the motion yourself. At least with me, my wrist does look awkward.

Maybe I'm wrong...

The graphics are not impressive. Textures and lighting look dull. I'm not huge on graphics but I'd expect more improvement...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 10
Haha ppl are dissecting everything without even seeing the gameplay. When I'm playing NBA2K10 I wanna see the players wear exactly what they have on in the real game but Cmon ppl seriously. "He's not spitting sun flower seeds out or the bat's looks metallic in the sunlight while he's swinging" is a lil ridiculous. I mean when your playing the game are you seriously gonna see or pay attention to that....The answer's no.

Gameplay first then followed directly behind that is Attn to Detail. =) there just screenshots ppl. Everyone's voice should be heard but some stuff shouldn't even be spoken....in this case, typed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #32
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMizzle
Haha ppl are dissecting everything without even seeing the gameplay. When I'm playing NBA2K10 I wanna see the players wear exactly what they have on in the real game but Cmon ppl seriously. "He's not spitting sun flower seeds out or the bat's looks metallic in the sunlight while he's swinging" is a lil ridiculous. I mean when your playing the game are you seriously gonna see or pay attention to that....The answer's no.
Considering no one ever said the former (though it would look cool and yet sort of weird to see video game players spit), I wouldn't say that people will have too much of a problem with that being absent. But the "glowing bat" thing has been there for a while, and you see it every second that you're batting or pitching.

The bad little things are allowed to be recognized as much as the good little things. This goes for The Show as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMizzle
Gameplay first then followed directly behind that is Attn to Detail. =) there just screenshots ppl. Everyone's voice should be heard but some stuff shouldn't even be spoken....in this case, typed.
I would agree, but 2K hasn't seemed to follow up with this statement yet. Until they release gameplay footage, realistically this is all that we have to go on.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »