Home

MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Playstation University)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Playstation University) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #41
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: MLB '10: The Show Screenshots (Playstation University)

It's password protected:

http://www.mlbstyleguide.com/

Someone should call that customer service line and pretend you are Paul Lukas from ESPN Page 2's Uni Watch. The email is [email protected]. Just have 'em change the password so we can get a look at this style guide.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Oh man i wish they made this game for the 360 i really like the show they always have good games. I hope 2k would be good this year.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #43
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Playstation University Screen Shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3315
Point taken. I just want the game to get it right.

I'm not arguing. I'm just presenting my case, regardless of what's on the style guide. I understand that's the document that needs to be followed, and hopefully that's the case.

No need to pile it on. Moving on...
Phew, your rightX2. Sorry, it's hard to resist throwing some one back in the corner. Peace.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 47

This is kinda of interesting the 7 they have here. Seems like the people that made this had to follow that 7 too.

http://www.authenticsportscollectibl...250bcea4a99d1b
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is getting kinda ridiculous. This is like complaining that LaRussa didn't have shades in last year's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #46
GO BLUE

Hitman3315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
How in the world you would ever notice this?...I have no idea.
Yeah, I'm kinda burdened with noticing outrageously subtle and meaningless details. It's a problem. Sucks in cases like the Dodgers, but I also pick up on stuff like this:

Cano's cleats in that pic have a white top lace area, which is ridiculously similar to what he really wears.

Russell/Knight -- I know there are more customizable options this year, but is the gear in this game (specifically cleat/batting glove colors) really customized to the player, straight from the disc? I'd expect the answer is no based on past years' games, but if so, that's just unbelievable.

Hat's off to SCEA if that's the case. And my bad if that's been discussed elsewhere (I'm a rookie on here, but I've loved what I've seen thus far).
Old 02-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman3315
Yeah, I'm kinda burdened with noticing outrageously subtle and meaningless details. It's a problem. Sucks in cases like the Dodgers, but I also pick up on stuff like this:

Cano's cleats in that pic have a white top lace area, which is ridiculously similar to what he really wears.

Russell/Knight -- I know there are more customizable options this year, but is the gear in this game (specifically cleat/batting glove colors) really customized to the player, straight from the disc? I'd expect the answer is no based on past years' games, but if so, that's just unbelievable.

Hat's off to SCEA if that's the case. And my bad if that's been discussed elsewhere (I'm a rookie on here, but I've loved what I've seen thus far).
Are you asking if they have them as close as possible to the real player? I think they do. Some will need some changing, but it looks like a lot the better players have the right color on too.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #48
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Wrigley does look much improved from last year regardless of the the absence of bleachers and the retired flags (even though both I was dying for *hoping both get in in '11). However, I can tell they used my feedback (and other Cubs fan's as well)!!! The foul area does look tighter which is good, brick on top of ivy, etc. However, the basket still appears too large, but regardless, an improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »