Home

Major League Baseball 2K10: MLB Developer Insights - Pitchers vs. Hitters Part I & II

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10: MLB Developer Insights - Pitchers vs. Hitters Part I & II within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #41
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Insight/Game Trailer Expected Today

Wait, timeout!

Don't tell me the game really pauses when the batter's eye is displayed. Is this the case? If so, this feature is even worse than I thought. I hope that's just part of the trailer visuals showing you how it works.

I'm definitely turning off that feature.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Insight/Game Trailer Expected Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Wait, timeout!

Don't tell me the game really pauses when the batter's eye is displayed. Is this the case? If so, this feature is even worse than I thought. I hope that's just part of the trailer visuals showing you how it works.

I'm definitely turning off that feature.
lol. It'll be okay man.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #43
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10: MLB Developer Insights - Pitchers vs. Hitters Part I

There still are those weird animation hitches when batting and pitching. it doesn't look fluid.

Graphically it only looks as good as MLB 08 the show on ps3. It still looks very bland and blurry.

Still supporting the game with edits but just had to say it's not going to be MLB2k7's rebirth...
Old 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #44
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10: MLB Developer Insights - Pitchers vs. Hitters Part I

Not crazy abouth the fact that all the teams seem to have the same default font on the NOBs.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 7

Anyone else notice the last picture with Hanley coming to home plate from the walk off? It's improved. At least some of the players are meeting him at home plate. Hopefully they jump on him when he touches home.

I did notice there were still players in the dugouts doing their weird cheering animations, doesn't the dugout empty when a walkoff happens?

and I really hope the crowd noise is improved and those reactions because, in their home stadium all the fans are sitting in their seats looking out in the outfield...

(Follow me on Twitter!)
http://www.twitter.com/Jerm_Weiner[b]

-I run on Red Sox, Celtics, and Patriots.
-MLB 2K, NBA 2K, and Madden fan only.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Graphically it only looks as good as MLB 08 the show on ps3. It still looks very bland and blurry.
I personally could never describe MLB 08 as very bland and blurry. Yet, in my opinion, MLB 2K10 does look bland.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #47
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
I personally could never describe MLB 08 as very bland and blurry. Yet, in my opinion, MLB 2K10 does look bland.
Then maybe I was thinking 07? Either way...the games just not that pretty as 2k7 was...man i was looking at youtube vids of 2k7 and THAT game was ahead of it's time
Old 02-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Then maybe I was thinking 07? Either way...the games just not that pretty as 2k7 was...man i was looking at youtube vids of 2k7 and THAT game was ahead of it's time
Describing MLB 07 on PS3 as bland and blurry ( for PS3 standards ) sounds more accurate to me..

2K7 looked good on the 360. I liked the way it looked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »