Home

MLB '10: The Show Gameplay Video (1up)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Gameplay Video (1up) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #177
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: MLB '10: The Show Gameplay Video (1up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Me too. I was just saying that if you want to educate or prove something to someone, a picture is one of the best methods. lol
OK, I got you. I thought it was that about 5 second then I saw your post and I was right. lol
Old 02-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #178
Pro

OVR: 5

seems like the game jersey and pants both really look like cloth on body. what i dont like are the laughable beefy huge shoulders on the players and umps, thought they'd be able to shave off some of that horizontal width this year. it's noticable when it shows a batter squarely facing you, like when it's walking up to the batters box.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #179
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
seems like the game jersey and pants both really look like cloth on body. what i dont like are the laughable beefy huge shoulders on the players and umps, thought they'd be able to shave off some of that horizontal width this year. it's noticable when it shows a batter squarely facing you, like when it's walking up to the batters box.
I agree that it's noticable sometimes, but it seems you're thinking this is an easy thing to do ( ? ). I think it would require a lot of time to do that.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 4

best part for me was the ground out to the ss. the cam zooms into the ss fielding the ball and then shifts to the right and zooms out when he throws the ball to first. just like in life tv broadcast, LOVE IT!

Subscribe to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/buyah2k
Old 02-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #181
Banned

OVR: 24

Gawd.....is it wrong to watch these same vids every day when I log onto OS!? First thing I do! They just keep looking better and better----like a good movie, I already know what's gonna happen, yet I can't stop watching!

I need more vids!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Gawd.....is it wrong to watch these same vids every day when I log onto OS!? First thing I do! They just keep looking better and better----like a good movie, I already know what's gonna happen, yet I can't stop watching!

I need more vids!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, right!!! I keep doing the same thing. Maybe another video will pop up this week so I can alternate between the two or three......
Old 02-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #183
MVP

OVR: 14

I just hit refresh a hundred times a day waiting for new videos

(jk)
Old 02-08-2010, 04:06 AM   #184
Rookie

indigence's Arena

OVR: 10

I wish I never knew when this game came out. This is going to be the longest February I've ever had. I like the cleavage at 1:13 lol. Do the fans in the stands wear heavier clothing when it turn cold in October? I'm glad to see the pitcher doesn't stand like a statue waiting for the return throw from the catcher. l3
“A man may be an heretic in the truth, and if he believes things only because his pastor says so, or the assembly so determines, without knowing other reason, though his belief be true, yet the very truth he holds becomes his heresy.”
John Milton

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »