Home

MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #97
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommunityCollege
you guys are complaining...over a scoreboard?
Its not just the scoreboard. The wall color is wrong, the batters eye bar is missing, the auxilary bleachers are still there, they have been gone for years. No LCD's either.

I am not upset, just a little disappointed. I love the Show no matter what. Just hope its fixed next year.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #98
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
The same way that we drool over a correct one, CC.

I'm just saying (I think I said it once before, not sure)... if people can cherish about little things, I think they own the right to gripe over little things as well. It just makes us drool over them next year when they're corrected.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #99
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Give me a break, yankee fans were going crazy over the wrong shade of blue on the outfield walls...
Old 02-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #100
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

human flaw......the closer one approaches perfection...the more imperfections he sees

this from a sox fan who will probably see the 'trailor boxes' on top of fenway instead of the new coca- cola section.

some guys fixate on lineups...some on stirrups..some on hats...some on trade logic...some on stadium accuracy.

in my opinion, they are all valid
Old 02-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #101
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

On the stadiums subject I have a solution that should alleviate this happening in the future. When the game ships we will have a stadium upgrade/fixes thread. I don't believe any of the stadium artists new about Gregs fans thread because that's where all the stadium info was posted I'm not sure it even made it to them.

Our guys only have so many resources and they can't make visits out the stadiums every year. We also added 12 new stadium rigs to the game this year. When previously it was only 6 those stadiums take about 4+ months to create from scratch if you do that match it sucks up a lot of their time which is probably why some stadiums didn't receive as much love as some of you wanted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #102
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
On the stadiums subject I have a solution that should alleviate this happening in the future. When the game ships we will have a stadium upgrade/fixes thread. I don't believe any of the stadium artists new about Gregs fans thread because that's where all the stadium info was posted I'm not sure it even made it to them.

Our guys only have so many resources and they can't make visits out the stadiums every year. We also added 12 new stadium rigs to the game this year. When previously it was only 6 those stadiums take about 4+ months to create from scratch if you do that match it sucks up a lot of their time which is probably why some stadiums didn't receive as much love as some of you wanted.

paragraph 2: I COMPLETELY understand/respect this.

paragraph 1: confused as to why/how a feedback thread gets set up but the feedback doesn't even make it to the artists.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #103
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
paragraph 2: I COMPLETELY understand/respect this.

paragraph 1: confused as to why/how a feedback thread gets set up but the feedback doesn't even make it to the artists.

It happens from time to time or they don't have time to add it.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #104
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
What's a correct critique? One that only lauds SCEA for getting things right? Absolutely not. Pointing out inconsistancies and issues on this forum is the only way to voice our requests and suggestions.

We are very lucky to have a developer actually take the time to interface with us as SCEA does. That said, I'm going to take every opportunity to point out things I think need updated. The Show has consistently been one of the best video game experiences on the market. These changes would only improve the product by lending another level of realism.

Obviously these changes won't be made for 2010, but if they are identified now, maybe they can be included next year. This would never happen is SCEA wasn't so open to suggestions from this community. That I will applaud SCEA for.
Agreed. Not sure where you make notations for next year, but I'd put them in right away. I don't even know who the Indians are but they should have an up to date stadium as long as Yankee Stadium is done first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »