Home

MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: More Pasta Padre Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
Obviously its a replay screen-shot. Meaning Castillo is now at the plate, and the person using the PS3 to make the screenshot, is viewing a replay. Last year was like this as well, when viewing a replay, the guy at the plate is on the scoreboard. Also I want to thank you for sharing these pics...
Haha, woops. I guess I overlooked that possibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #66
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Im no Yanks fan but that picture of Yankee Stadium is absolutely insane.

It looks like SCEA have really outdone themselves again this year.

Love the players on the bench stood up on the railings too.

Last edited by PsychoBulk; 02-04-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Screenshots, Batch #2 (Pasta Padre)

My dork self loves the Manager profile screen shot. Awesome nerd info.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #68
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Look at the post above yours. Elated at what they did with Yankee stadium. If a fan gets "slighted" in the development of the game, the devs are ignoring us, if they give us what they want, they're the tops, lol.

I can assure you they didn't go to all the trouble to ask us just to ignore us. Not fair to the devs, me thinks.
Yankee, Kauffman, and Citi are different animals. They had nothing to go off of last year when they built the stadium and there were many errors and generalities in those three stadiums.

Ignoring major stadium changes at GABP, Progressive and various others is tantamount to EA leaving in old logos and uniforms in Madden. Yes, it's eye candy. And yes, I am thankful for SCA providing us realistic stadium dimensions unlike 2K. But SCEA has consistently paid attention to detail, except in many stadiums. Certainly not a deal breaker, but something I hope to bring their attention to the seasons pass.

I would be happy to go through each stadium and make a list of tweaks that need made. I spent four years making these changes to MVP 05 for the PC and have visited the majority of the ballparks in the game. I have the resources and time to do this if SCEA is willing to listen.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:50 AM   #69
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Yankee, Kauffman, and Citi are different animals. They had nothing to go off of last year when they built the stadium and there were many errors and generalities in those three stadiums.

Ignoring major stadium changes at GABP, Progressive and various others is tantamount to EA leaving in old logos and uniforms in Madden. Yes, it's eye candy. And yes, I am thankful for SCA providing us realistic stadium dimensions unlike 2K. But SCEA has consistently paid attention to detail, except in many stadiums. Certainly not a deal breaker, but something I hope to bring their attention to the seasons pass.

I would be happy to go through each stadium and make a list of tweaks that need made. I spent four years making these changes to MVP 05 for the PC and have visited the majority of the ballparks in the game. I have the resources and time to do this if SCEA is willing to listen.
Maybe if you brought it to our attention while we were at community day we could have had it addressed. We got 3 scoreboards corrected because people specifically asked for us to look at them.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #70
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Maybe if you brought it to our attention while we were at community day we could have had it addressed. We got 3 scoreboards corrected because people specifically asked for us to look at them.
Wish I was there to help with Progressive Field. Im there so much I should be paying rent.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:01 AM   #71
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Wish I was there to help with Progressive Field. Im there so much I should be paying rent.

Same with me for Fenway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #72
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
I'm not a ***** or anything, but that first picture looked nothing like Beckham.

Oh well, I am just excited he is in the game.
The reason why it does not look like Gord Beckham is because... it is not Gord Beckham. If you look carefully, the player is standing between first and second. The player is actually Jayson Nix (# 5) the Wite Sox second baseman. It appears to me that way anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »