Home

Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog)

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #273
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog)

To all those who pre-ordered at Best buy you might want to read this. I just called the 1-888-best-buy number and spoke to a woman who told me that the only way to get the codes was to pre order over the phone, she had the offer showing on her computer and said that it won't appear on the normal website.

This sounds a little odd to me but that's what she said. When I asked her why it wasn't on the normal website she said it was 2 different systems and that not everyone will know about it unless they call. She ordered it for me with the in store pick -up

You might want to call the number listed up above, it is also listed on the MLB 10 The Show page on the Best Buy site.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #274
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (PS Blog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
Back when I first got into gaming, spending time to play the game, enjoy it, unlock things, enjoy those, and explore every last bit of that game was the fun of it. It was the days before the internet where the only information you got about a game was a few brief words about it in GamePro, or EGM, or Nintendo Power.
Haha, I remember those days. I used to to go to the drug store a few times a month just to read those gaming magazines & see if there were any hidden stuff in the games I was playing. Ahh the memories...

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 02-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #275
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
To all those who pre-ordered at Best buy you might want to read this. I just called the 1-888-best-buy number and spoke to a woman who told me that the only way to get the codes was to pre order over the phone, she had the offer showing on her computer and said that it won't appear on the normal website.

This sounds a little odd to me but that's what she said. When I asked her why it wasn't on the normal website she said it was 2 different systems and that not everyone will know about it unless they call. She ordered it for me with the in store pick -up

You might want to call the number listed up above, it is also listed on the MLB 10 The Show page on the Best Buy site.
No way...obviously not saying you're wrong but whoever you spoke to is. How many people pre-order over the phone nowadays?

I'd have to think that the email confirmation you get when it's actually "in" will have something or they'll include something when you pick it up.

If not...then that's lame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #276
Banned

OVR: 12

Someone said this in another thread but I figured it merited a mention here. For those who pre-ordered or will do so from Best Buy.

Free Classic Stadiums Download

Pre-order MLB: The Show 2010 for PS3, and you'll get a code via e-mail, on or around launch day, to download six historical ballparks.

You'll step onto the fields that played host to some of the national pastime's most memorable moments — from the Polo Grounds, where the famed "Shot Heard 'Round the World" was hit, to Griffith Stadium, with its radical dimensions, including a more than 400-foot left field line.

Plus, there are four more oldtime stadiums to host your hardball exploits: Shibe Park, Crosley Field, Sportsman's Park and Forbes Field.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #277
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
No way...obviously not saying you're wrong but whoever you spoke to is. How many people pre-order over the phone nowadays?

I'd have to think that the email confirmation you get when it's actually "in" will have something or they'll include something when you pick it up.

If not...then that's lame.
I know, it sounded a bit odd to me when she said it. I mean why wouldn't you want people to know so that more would order it? But I was going to order it anyway so I did it over the phone

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #278
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Sounds like she's working on commission.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #279
Banned

OVR: 10

Im fairly certain that my gamestop will just be handing out copies with "the code" just like it has every other time a company has tried a promotional thing like this (fight night, smackdown vs. raw, etc.). Everyone who bothered pre ordering was like WTF?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 4

Any word on what it'll cost to download from PS3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »