Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #169
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

Something I never see people comment on, but I really like that scoring bar at the top of the screen. Simple, but cool looking. Not overly huge either.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #170
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Something I never see people comment on, but I really like that scoring bar at the top of the screen. Simple, but cool looking. Not overly huge either.
Meh, I like it but I also don't. It definitely looks cleaner than last year, but look at how much gray space the count is given. I feel like they could have either better designed that section or added more to it. Also, I don't understand their infatuation with having it so low on the screen. This caused an issue in from 2K5 - 2K8 when they had a huge baserunner display on the screen so that it would cut away, but even still it's a little obstructive when you want to see a bit more of the batter.

It would be nice if it was just on the top of the screen and there was a score ticker on the bottom.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Good Call. I realized that too, nice new touch.

(Follow me on Twitter!)
http://www.twitter.com/Jerm_Weiner[b]

-I run on Red Sox, Celtics, and Patriots.
-MLB 2K, NBA 2K, and Madden fan only.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #172
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
In two months if the only thing people are complaining about is the colors, 2k will be getting my $60.

I mean seriously, if you're playing the game and you take the time to notice the colors are wrong, you obviously aren't playing games for the right reasons. That's the one thing I don't like about OS, people complain about the little things. Who cares if the guys belt isn't lined up properly, as long as the game play is good? That's all that matters.
Well it's the "little Things" that make The Show great. No one is saying the colors are a game killer but if the little things aren't pointed out how you going to get them fixed.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #173
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Well it's the "little Things" that make The Show great. No one is saying the colors are a game killer but if the little things aren't pointed out how you going to get them fixed.
I don't see how you can get the colors wrong. It's part of your job to get the right colors for each team. It seems like an easy thing to do. Just look at pictures and match the colors.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Old 01-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #174
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I was just thinking about something as it relates to the hitting view. I think 2k set the default so low so you can see the break on the ball better. The extra space behind the batter may server to keep your eye from wondering to the field. Just a random thought.

Another thing I noticed with previous editions, is that the ball seems to disappear as its crossing the plate. Thus making it harder to read pitches. I can't help but wonder if this is some kind of flaw in the engine. Its kinda hard to explain what I am seeing I guess. Maybe someone else will know what I mean.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #175
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I don't see how you can get the colors wrong. It's part of your job to get the right colors for each team. It seems like an easy thing to do. Just look at pictures and match the colors.
There are just so many things with 2k baseball that make people scratch their heads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2010, 02:16 AM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I disagree...it's the BIG things that make the Show so great! It's the pitching, batting, and the realism of the gameplay! I never notice wrong colors/numbers/equipments/uniforms.scoreboards. I guess I am just not a big person on details and appearance.

Last edited by MukaMuka; 01-27-2010 at 02:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »