Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #161
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 New Screenshots (1-25-10)

In two months if the only thing people are complaining about is the colors, 2k will be getting my $60.

I mean seriously, if you're playing the game and you take the time to notice the colors are wrong, you obviously aren't playing games for the right reasons. That's the one thing I don't like about OS, people complain about the little things. Who cares if the guys belt isn't lined up properly, as long as the game play is good? That's all that matters.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #162
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 01-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #163
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
In two months if the only thing people are complaining about is the colors, 2k will be getting my $60.

I mean seriously, if you're playing the game and you take the time to notice the colors are wrong, you obviously aren't playing games for the right reasons. That's the one thing I don't like about OS, people complain about the little things. Who cares if the guys belt isn't lined up properly, as long as the game play is good? That's all that matters.

Take time to notice ? The team's colors are all over the screen when you're playin'. I'm concerned more with gameplay too, but, come on, that's not ALL that matters.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #164
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6
When are baseball games going to get thier head out of their butts and stop making speed an attribute you can build up drasctically. You should not be able to have average speed and then magically turn into Usain Bolt as you get older in you 20s and 30s.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #165
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203

If they are touting the game as a Baseball Sim then there is no excuse to have it wrong even if it is really stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #166
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
When are baseball games going to get thier head out of their butts and stop making speed an attribute you can build up drasctically. You should not be able to have average speed and then magically turn into Usain Bolt as you get older in you 20s and 30s.
Agreed, I think we should be able to set it at the beginning to whatever we want. Sure there will be people who put it up to 99 just because they want to, but who cares let them do whatever they want.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #167
Rookie

tmac55's Arena

From what I have seen from screenshots and the previews released so far, I have to remain encouraged for improvement from 2k10.

I really like the improvement to stadium detail and hopefully the graphics and models from NBA 2k10 can impact MLB accordingly. I'd love to see some detailed hands on previews and some gameplay footage now in the coming weeks. I have a 360, so I could care less about the Show, so as long as VC can improve on 2k9, it will be a good year for 360 baseball gamers. They can't go any lower than last year.

Last edited by tmac55; 01-26-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #168
MVP

OVR: 10

To me the hitting cam this year looks a lot like some of the angle options that I used in MVP on the PC, although it does look far away if it allows you to read it like that game did I think many of you will be pleasantly surprised if that is the case. Also they said that they upped the speed of the pitches this year so having it zoomed back probably won't be that bad. That being said though I think there will be more angles than just that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »