Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #473
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

Well I'm getting the game, and I am wondering if there's any way to download the patch before this one. Is that possible?
Old 01-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #474
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
Despite the new problems formed with the second patch, is it still worth getting this game? Note: Yes, I will be downloading the second patch and I mostly play offline.
i would say yes.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #475
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Well I'm getting the game, and I am wondering if there's any way to download the patch before this one. Is that possible?
No, once a new patch comes out it updates the game to the latest patch. I wish (hope) that in future console generations we are given the opportunity to "rollback" patches.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #476
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
The game is definately worth it. The only issue I have with the game is the 3pt shooting, and that can be overlooked if you have enough fortitude.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #477
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Town Boss
Horray, thank you man, I knew I was not the only person seeing this, they have completely killed the realism of the CPU, it is definitley back to 2k9 status, and I am damn near getting rid of the game now, I spent all that time praising how the CPU played and 2k just killed it, the CPU rushes into everything, I dont see what these other posters are talking about, this patch made the CPU play worse, matter of fact, it killed every single thing that made the CPU play realistic, no more midrange jumpers, no more pick and rolls, no more jumpers out the triple threat, nothing, only thing they did was make bigs do more down low in the post.

I am soooooooooo fustraited at this, when the rest of the OSers notice this, 2k will have a sever backlash because the way the CPU played was probally the biggest plus about the game, without that, this game has shot down to average, smh, better than the comp still, but no longer a great game.
Gotta agree 100% with everything you said, I honestly don't know what they were thinking....the game was near perfect before this patch. Here's hoping that maybe a 4th patch to address the 3pt issue comes out and reverts the game back to how the 2nd patch made it play....I'm getting dizzy talking about all of these patches, lol.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #478
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
The game is definately worth it. The only issue I have with the game is the 3pt shooting, and that can be overlooked if you have enough fortitude.
Okay, thanks. I can live with that issue. Can't wait to get this. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #479
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Jeez the game is playing perfect for me...again I can't stress this enough but try the game with default sliders!! The very first thing pared noticed when the game came out was that when you mess with the sliders too much it messes something else up...so with this new patch the old sliders will definately alter how the players play!!

I'm going to take pics of the final stats and show you guys that I don't have ridiculous shooting percentages...I don't play association so the 3pnt bigman is a non issue with me when I only play nba today games......
Old 01-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #480
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Ya'll got me terrified of this patch. I mostly play My Player. I'm not DLing it until I hear something more encouraging. It's not perfect the way it is now, but I'm having a lot of fun. These new issues seem to be a step back towards the release version, which I was not a fan of at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »