Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: Pitchers vs. Hitters #3 (Gameplay)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: Pitchers vs. Hitters #3 (Gameplay) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: Pitchers vs. Hitters #3 (Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaseballian
I don't see how any of you can judge this game before it's release. You can't judge it until its been played. A trailer isn't going to tell you much. I am an optimistic person, so I am going to just forget that 2k9 was released, and giving 2k sports a fresh start, you never know, they may still be working on tweaking stuff for the best. I might be the only one who thinks this game will be outstanding.
Most of us don't or can't forget MLB 2K9 was released. When you said " giving 2K Sports a fresh start ", it sounds like you're giving them the benefit of the doubt. How could you or anyone do that after last year and the year before that ?

Optimism is one thing, but I don't know if I would call your view of MLB 2K10 optimism. Your view seems more like clouded hopefulness. It's your prerogative. I just wanted to say what I think. There's no hard feelings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
Most of us don't or can't forget MLB 2K9 was released. When you said " giving 2K Sports a fresh start ", it sounds like you're giving them the benefit of the doubt. How could you or anyone do that after last year and the year before that ?

Optimism is one thing, but I don't know if I would call your view of MLB 2K10 optimism. Your view seems more like clouded hopefulness. It's your prerogative. I just wanted to say what I think. There's no hard feelings.
No worries. I see where your coming from, I have been wrong about a lot of things lately, so according to the law of averages, I have to be right about something. I am hopeful, I am not saying that its going to be the best game ever, but I do think it will be much better than 2k9. I think that it might be worth playing. I do wish I had a PS3 but im not buying it because of one game. I do love xbox live. I just dont want a HR fest. I just don't want to accept that this will be a mediocre game, but I do see promise for 2k sports.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Video: Pitchers vs. Hitters #3 (Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaseballian
No worries. I see where your coming from, I have been wrong about a lot of things lately, so according to the law of averages, I have to be right about something. I am hopeful, I am not saying that its going to be the best game ever, but I do think it will be much better than 2k9. I think that it might be worth playing. I do wish I had a PS3 but im not buying it because of one game. I do love xbox live. I just dont want a HR fest. I just don't want to accept that this will be a mediocre game, but I do see promise for 2k sports.
Hah, yea, I can understand all that. I got a PS3, but I'm not a fanboy, people, nor am I bashing, but obviously I have something to fall back on. I'm still lookin' forward to the MLB 2K10 demo. I'm not gonna lie. The game is up in the air.. 2K7 was decent. 2K8 was less decent. 2K9 was something else, heh.. Who really knows what 2K10 is gonna bring ? Graphically, I can say it's lookin' much better than 2K9, but as for gameplay and stuff, who knows..
Old 01-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
Hah, yea, I can understand all that. I got a PS3, but I'm not a fanboy, people, nor am I bashing, but obviously I have something to fall back on. I'm still lookin' forward to the MLB 2K10 demo. I'm not gonna lie. The game is up in the air.. 2K7 was decent. 2K8 was less decent. 2K9 was something else, heh.. Who really knows what 2K10 is gonna bring ? Graphically, I can say it's lookin' much better than 2K9, but as for gameplay and stuff, who knows..
I agree. You happen to be one of the lucky individuals who owns a ps3. The graphics look great, but they need to step up the gameplay from last year. I guess time will tell...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »