Home

MLB 2K10 Fixes Advertising Altered Stadiums (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K10 Fixes Advertising Altered Stadiums (Pasta Padre) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #17
Rookie

The Living Legend's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 2K10 Fixes Advertising Altered Stadiums (Pasta Padre)

I do agree that the stadiums look Sooo much better then last year. Especially the ones showed. It is a shame that they looked the way they did last year so they didnt have waste all this time to go back and fix all the mistakes. But hey at least we got accurate looking ballparks.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #18
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah. If the gameplay is up to par with the visuals, we 360 guys are gonna be pleased.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Like any other game, it is going to have it's pros and cons. I don't think it will be better than the show, but it isn't going to be a disaster. The stadium are sickdiculous. They rule. The batters eye actually seems like a decent feature. I don't like the swing stick. I liked timing the step than swing. It isn't a huge deal for me. It sounds great. I do think they are taking a step in the right direction. One thing that would seal the deal, would be if you have a park like PNC or AT&T, and if you hit a splash hit, they need to make that realistic. I doubt that it will ever be incorporated. I am going to buy this game, it cant be any worse than 2k9. The mistakes in that were catastrophic. I hope this game conquers all other games. I didn't get nearly as pissed off at the glitches last year, but I really hated the HR fest. If that happens again, I am going to be ticked. HR fests make it an unrealistic boring game. Maybe like 2 a game. Sometimes, no home runs. Sometimes you may have a lot, but not consistently hitting bombs.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

My main issue with this game has always been playability. Do I understand its a videogame and stupid stuff happens from time to time? YES! But its a matter of how much stupid stuff occurs within parameters. I have always likes the presentation and the graphics with this series. My issues in the past have always been franchise bugs/lack of AI decisions, haywire fielding mechanics and like someone else mentioned HR fest.

I went as far as not playing a MLB game last year. Didnt buy one, didn't rent one, didn't watch any videos. I essentially made it a 2 year development cycle for myself. This year I am going to at least rent the game, u=but I am waiting to see what the verdict is beforehand.

Hopefully these guys got it together. The stadiums to look much improved, hopefully that is telling us something about the gameplay,etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »