Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

I'm not sold on the defense just yet. Even with the help defense strength slider tuned up, when I'm driving to the rim with Kobe, a lot times I see guys just standing there. Hopefully that's because they're more worried about kick outs or their team defense just sucks. I better not see that against Boston or Cleveland.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremvp1
Between my franchise freeze at the draft lottery and still getting subbing out and back in after each foul in my player...i'd say this patch did jack
I barely get subbed out in my player...my dude plays about 37-38 min a game and i think the patch made the game play a little smoother. It don't seem as clunky as before.

Im also seeing a little better defense since the patch...THANK GOD b/c the game needed that.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #451
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

^
i can confirm this!

and this is not using an existing association, it was using a brand new one but i did find a resolution.

if you have this problem:

BEFORE you start your association, you have to go to those players that have the "2010 - 2011 contract glitch" like (Boykins, Udoka, Antonio Daniels, Tinsley, Barry) & so on.... sign them to a team & then edit their contracts so that is only a value in the first year & the others are greyed out & then save.... then release the player from the team & repeat steps for all of the problem players.... save the roster & start a new association using that roster & the issue will be resolved.

it seems like they made the problem fixable with the patch but did not actually fixi the ACTUAL problem with the players themselves.
yeah that's weak. good stuff with that fix though, it will be a big help. i'm still on the fence with the 3 pt glitch and having to turn off player roles, but i really don't think 2k will fix this let alone acknowledge it at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #452
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
yeah that's weak. good stuff with that fix though, it will be a big help. i'm still on the fence with the 3 pt glitch and having to turn off player roles, but i really don't think 2k will fix this let alone acknowledge it at this point.
yu're too right... thats why i went ahead & started my association because its already bout to be february & im tired of waiting. i've seen a lot of yur contributions & based on that, i think you would probably enjoy my "yellz association experience file" that im working.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #453
Banned

OVR: 3

what did they fix the last patch seemed alrite to me
Old 01-21-2010, 01:08 PM   #454
Rookie

OVR: 1
what is the patch and how do you go by obtaining it could someone help me out im lost my olp sucks
Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #455
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott411
what is the patch and how do you go by obtaining it could someone help me out im lost my olp sucks
To get the patch, put NBA 2K10 in your console, make sure it's connected online, and start the game. It will automatically DL the patch and restart your game. Whether you want it or not is an issue you need to read up on. There is a list of patch "fixes" in the 1st post I think.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does someone know where to get the 360 2nd update file from the web to download? I found the first patch file for my xChange kit...but googled 100s website for the 2nd xbox patch. Nothing so far.
Would appreciate very much if somebody could help. Thanks a lot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »