Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #289
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
IDK what some of u are talkin about with the cpu assists. I played at least 6 games since the patch and each game the cpu has 10+ assists, finishing the game with about 30 team assists each game. Only difference I'm seeing is that it's harder to throw full court passes and passing out of double teams. I think people were expecting to much from the patch so they're seeing things and giving false info.
Maybe his style of playing defense is different from your style.....

So he maybe accurate with his stats.....All in all the patch was a nice touch added to this game.....
Old 01-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #290
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: PS3 2nd PATCH IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

I'm still surprised no one else has experienced the alley-oop dunk not counting thing.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #291
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
IDK what some of u are talkin about with the cpu assists. I played at least 6 games since the patch and each game the cpu has 10+ assists, finishing the game with about 30 team assists each game. Only difference I'm seeing is that it's harder to throw full court passes and passing out of double teams. I think people were expecting to much from the patch so they're seeing things and giving false info.

I've been very critical over the years abuout the CPU PG assists, so for me to hold them to under 10 / as low as 5.....it's a big improvement IMO.

Then again, I've played so much 2K basketball that reading the plays is a bit too easy at this stage and if you get your defender in position you stop the play and force the CPU to ISO. Maybe that's why the assists are down for me. They are definitely way down on other 2K games though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #292
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: PS3 2nd PATCH IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

I made Chris Duhon pass out on a wide open fast break layup because I contested his shot at the free throw line and he was right in front the rim when he did that
Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #293
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm either downloading the patch today or tomorrow
Old 01-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #294
MVP

OVR: 11

The patch seems to have improved the game

One interesting thing I saw which may have already been in the game, it was a late game situation with the Hawks down 3. Jamal Crawford (who was playing point for them late in the game) actually inbounded the ball on what seemed like a set play in which Joe Johnson got the ball in the corner for the 3 point attempt. This may have already been in the game, but from what I noticed before in end of game situations it was always the PF/C who inbounded and the player would catch at the top of the key.

Either way it was nice to see
Old 01-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #295
Banned

OVR: 1

Does anybody know if they fixed the hurt players being online.. I need Yao back in my lineup for online quick games.. Thanks in advance... I cant wait for the 360 patch..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #296
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

anyone take notice after the new patch, that sometimes when you are called for a charge you still get the ball back? Happened to me 3 times in 2 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »