Home

MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #297
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

I read all of the fact sheet items to my boys and my wife's comment was...there goes my bed warmer...LOL

And I have a week of vacation planned for the week after The Show is released...just so I can play it in peace and quiet while my boys are in school all day and my wife is at work.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #298
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonRye

And I have a week of vacation planned for the week after The Show is released...just so I can play it in peace and quiet while my boys are in school all day and my wife is at work.

Nice!

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 01-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #299
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan1970
I expect to be able to get some video. How much I can film or what aspects of the game we'll see is yet to be determined. Hoping to be there on the 8th and most definitely be there on the 9th and possibly the 10th if I'm able to capture some good vids. I'm sure I won't be the only one there taking vids. I recall a lot of internet sites grabbing vid and commentary from 2k back in '97 when I was there.

Maybe the Mods can sticky the CES thread I made a while back.
Not sure if we are letting people take video of the game.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 1

everything sounds great so far. however, the one thing i want to know is if the interleague schedules will rotate year to year. getting sick of playing the al central every year! thanks, and keep up the great work scea!
Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #301
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Do you mean just the average joe with a hand held? Major game sites like IGN, Gamespot or whatever should likely get videos though, right?

Cuz I'm itching to see how much it's improved with my own eyes. Fact sheets are just like butter bread at Red Lobster for me. Trailer and gameplay vid releases are the appetizers. And a demo(or just the game itself) is the main course. (No dessert though, doctor's orders.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #302
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Do you mean just the average joe with a hand held? Major game sites like IGN, Gamespot or whatever should likely get videos though, right?

Cuz I'm itching to see how much it's improved with my own eyes. Fact sheets are just like butter bread at Red Lobster for me. Trailer and gameplay vid releases are the appetizers. And a demo(or just the game itself) is the main course. (No dessert though, doctor's orders.)

I don't believe there was press site videos for CES last year either. I think we have to wait for Sony to release them to the press.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #303
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
as well as gloves?
I think we will see those answers in screen shots just as we did about eye black and sunglasses as last year. They aren't major enough to make it on a fact sheet.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #304
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Looks like this game is going to be a hit. Guess I might be picking up a PS3 around tax season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »