Home

NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 PM   #41
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies

Great video of a great game. What else can be said?

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3
Could someone please point me in the direction as to where I can find the patch for NBA 2K10 on the net. Since my console isn't hooked up to the net I can't simply download the patch from a prompt upon inserting the disc. Does anyone know where I can find it using my PC and then copy the patch file using usb to my console?

It would be much appreciated
Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 AM   #43
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
goes to show we arent ready for a real NBA simulation where stats matter. You want kobe to be unstoppable where iRL he is struggling to hit a jumpshot. Kind of voids the whole rating and tendency thing doesnt it? The kobe you SHOULD know is the real kobe not the ESPN highlight kobe lol
Thats wasn't my point trouble maker...lol...Like I said its not that I don't like it. Like I've said repeatly on this site and 2k's. I want SIM. There is are no if, and's or but's about it. Ray Allen goes on a cold streak. And you have to play with him. No kid in the world want to play with a bad version of a player. No one...

Teebone21 stop thinking like a Grown *** Man...lol Try thinking before you knew about sim. And all those other names. Revert yourself back to your childhood. Think about when you would just pick-up a video game and play if with your buddy. You played to have fun.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #44
Rookie

MrMayface's Arena

OVR: 4

A question for the ones of you who play the association. Do yall change the tendacies of the players on your team to suite your play? Is that like cheating? I want to do it but I don't know if I should. I wouldnt change the other teams, just mine.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #45
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

This is so true. I'm a huge team jumper so i play as a ton of teams and play against a ton of teams. I noticed that even when a user is controlling a team you have to adjust to their specific scheme unlike last year. I was playing as the nuggets against the jazz and they killed me with the drive and kick because i'm not used to controlling defenses that collapse to the paint like the nuggets do. And even individual things are amazing. Chauncey can post up pg's. Try the same with ty lawson and you aren't going anywhere and even if you did you aren't getting the shot. The depth is amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMayface
A question for the ones of you who play the association. Do yall change the tendacies of the players on your team to suite your play? Is that like cheating? I want to do it but I don't know if I should. I wouldnt change the other teams, just mine.
You should be able to since your basically coaching and telling guys how they should. I wouldn't do it tons though, since no matter what a coach does, a player will still use his tendencies.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:40 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Thats wasn't my point trouble maker...lol...Like I said its not that I don't like it. Like I've said repeatly on this site and 2k's. I want SIM. There is are no if, and's or but's about it. Ray Allen goes on a cold streak. And you have to play with him. No kid in the world want to play with a bad version of a player. No one...

Teebone21 stop thinking like a Grown *** Man...lol Try thinking before you knew about sim. And all those other names. Revert yourself back to your childhood. Think about when you would just pick-up a video game and play if with your buddy. You played to have fun.
The funny thing is when I play live I feel like a kid again, as opposed to when I play 2k, not saying it sucks or anything I just feel imaginatively restricted in 2k. Live is like having a puppet on a string.
Back on topic, I wish he would do a side by side between both games to prove his point because for me that video was only great at showing an opinion. Really prove that 2K has better tendencies, I've played both games extensively and from my point of view they are pretty much equal, but thats just an opinion.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 19
2K is a really good game. So good that I am going to possibly finish to 82 game seasons before ever playing a single game online. 2K's continuous online issues are a big turn-off and the irresponsible glitches that they released game with reminds us all not to be Fanboys of any of these companies, even with all that said this is a very enjoyable game, a lot better depiction of basketball than Madden is of football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »