Home

NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #25
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Video: 2010 Czarisode 5 Superior Tendencies

Great Vid Czar! 2k is the truth, im amazed how great this game is post patch "out the box"!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 13
Another dope vid Czar. While I do enjoy what 2k is doing, personally, I do prefer the dynamic dna. For people who aren't following the season closely, I can understand if it's frustrating, but for me, I like the players to have the skills they have CURRENTLY, not what we assume they'll have at the start of the season.

Kobe, for instance, is only effective in Live when you use him the right way, trying to do crazy shots you THINK he should be able to make will get you in trouble and that's great IMO. He's clearly shifted his game to the lowpost like 96-98 Jordan, so it only makes the game more realistic in my eyes to showcase that. IF a player is in a slump, he should be bricking shots, I don't care if it's Ray Allen or not. To me, it rewards players who keep up with the actual season and strive to play in a realistic fashion. That being said, you can't really go wrong this season with either game, it's very reminiscent of the 2005 season of video game football
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #27
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25
Good job! I love this game!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:16 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Ever since this whole new roster updates came out last year for both games.....I really thought it was kind of stupid. I mean God...I popped in the other game. My friend plays with the Lakers. And can not hit a med range jumper with Kobe for his life. We all thought the game was broken. Come to find out....Kobe is actually shooting bad from med range this season. Don't get me wrong its hot. But God..I want to play vs the prime Kobe. The Kobe I know. Not this "stat Kobe". When you put DNA next to 2k. 2k is blowing them out of the water in my opinion.
goes to show we arent ready for a real NBA simulation where stats matter. You want kobe to be unstoppable where iRL he is struggling to hit a jumpshot. Kind of voids the whole rating and tendency thing doesnt it? The kobe you SHOULD know is the real kobe not the ESPN highlight kobe lol
Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

i wish superstars played like that against me. its non stop attacking the paint, passing to cutters, and derek fisher chucking when i play LAL.

thanks though
Old 12-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #30
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
i wish superstars played like that against me. its non stop attacking the paint, passing to cutters, and derek fisher chucking when i play LAL.

thanks though
Im sorry bro. it seems when you change too many sliders it affects the game negatively. Pretty much out the box this game plays amazing for me.

Last edited by Vast; 12-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #31
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

COMPLETELY agree Czar...

great vid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 10