Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #281
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlp209
I have an issue I've encountered, I searched the "Bugs" thread and came up empty, curious if anyone else has experienced this bug. I am playing on PS3 and have downloaded the patch.

My brother and I were playing (offline) and we realized that we could step out of bounds and not get called. I tried this in single player mode against the CPU too. I can walk out of bounds up and down the court and no whistle. It seems to correct itself once we get closer to the basket, or in the area behind the baskets, out of bounds is always called. But for a good chunk of the middle of the court, there is no out of bounds for me, which is making this game totally unplayable for me. Any solution here would be appreciated!

Erase your settings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #282
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
Great post...and so true.

NBA 2K9 basically had no ISO's.

I can't believe how high they've raised the bar this season...added so much new stuff and it really takes a solid month of playing before the depth becomes apparent.

CPU actually attacks mismatches....I mean, how cool is that? That's just unheard of in basketball games up until now.

I pretty much wrote 2K off after 2K9...but these guys have made a massive leap this season. Taken these games to a whole new level. The depth is stunning. I honestly think they've put a massive gap between themselves and all other basketball games, past and present.

I am very happy to have been proven wrong. I thought they were going to get caught this season and the 2K engine was finished... but they've instead widened the gap by a long way.

Best NBA game ever.
QFT

Main word.....Depth
Old 12-01-2009, 12:21 PM   #283
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Well I'm finally a 2K10 owner, just won an auction on ebay for a used copy for $43 shipped, works out well since my auction selling NCAA BB '10 ended last night for $45 shipped - I'll take that trade.

The game is coming from MA to CT so I hopefully I'll have it by Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed that this baby can keep my attention for more than two weeks.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #284
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

I don't want to sit here and say "YES IT WILL keep your attention". But I will say if you don't see the depth. And the ever new things everytime you play any mode of this game. You might want to check yourself in the hospital.....lol...

Na I'm just kidding. But I will say that you will enjoy it. It might take a week learning curve. So have a open mind.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #285
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

I'm not worried about the depth at all, it's always been a strength in 2K games. The two main reasons I decided to get this game were the depth and animation advantages over the other game.

It's the gameplay I'm concerned about, I hated 2K9 and have only played 2K10 at friends' places (so without any badass OS edits) so I'm skeptical. I'm not sure if 2K10 will have enough to keep me away from CH2K8.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #286
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Right now I'm going to have to say this is better than CH2k8. I'm literally loving it!!
Old 12-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #287
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

Gameplay wise it damn well better be better than CH2K8.

Association never did a great job at holding my attention in the past, especially compared to legacy mode in CH. We shall see though, I'm excited to get familiar with this game.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #288
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Gameplay wise it damn well better be better than CH2K8.

Association never did a great job at holding my attention in the past, especially compared to legacy mode in CH. We shall see though, I'm excited to get familiar with this game.
I'm kind of like you. I haven't been into association since I joined my first online league. I mostly play online. I playing human opponent because they're unpredictable....and everyone has different style of play. CPU doesn't really offer that yet. Probably in the next gen of gaming. I'm so addict to the gameplay. That I need to get at least one game a day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »