Home

NBA 2K10 Jersey Code Available

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Jersey Code Available within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #89
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K10 Jersey Code Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
I'd agree, I'm sure tax payers weren't happy with their teams losing ways and didn't wanna pay the extra taxes to improve the stadium. It does suck not having the Sonics but there's no point of them staying around if they weren't going to get the fan support economically!!!!
I feel sorry for the Sonics too, but isn't this thread about codes??
Old 11-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #90
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

I want those new ATL jerseys that the Hawks had on during Thanksgiving. I'm playing with the Bobcats, in my association so it would be nice to play against the Hawks with those unis.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:14 AM   #91
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdAnswer
I want those new ATL jerseys that the Hawks had on during Thanksgiving. I'm playing with the Bobcats, in my association so it would be nice to play against the Hawks with those unis.
The unlockable ones are only secondary road jerseys. I think today was just a very rare exception.

Also... how come the headbands of the Hawks are always navy blue? It's either white (at home) or black (in real life). I don't recall them ever wearing navy blue headbands for a long period of time...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
The unlockable ones are only secondary road jerseys. I think today was just a very rare exception.

Also... how come the headbands of the Hawks are always navy blue? It's either white (at home) or black (in real life). I don't recall them ever wearing navy blue headbands for a long period of time...
You may want to mention this to the 2KInsider (however that's done). I heard that the game takes correct requests for headband color alterations and then implements them into updated rosters. I don't know if that's actually happened, but that's what I've heard.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #93
MVP

OVR: 3

is that time for the second patch of codes!

lets go with them throwbacks, lol
Old 12-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yes we need the new codes! Live got new ones!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
You may want to mention this to the 2KInsider (however that's done). I heard that the game takes correct requests for headband color alterations and then implements them into updated rosters. I don't know if that's actually happened, but that's what I've heard.
i noticed they changed the celtics headband color from green to black when they wear the alt unis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #96
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWillie_54
the sonics and the thunder arent the same franchise. i know it sounds stranges but look it up, Seattle owns all the history of the sonics
That's actually untrue. The city of Seattle and the OKC Thunder have joint ownership to the history of Sonics. I believe the Thunder are not allowed to wear the Sonics logo or name, but they share the rights to the history of the franchise, including championship banners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb76
I live in Oklahoma, and I get the hatred directed towards Bennett, but lets not forget the Seattle had a chance to save the franchise after Mr. Starbucks got bored with the team. Boeing, Nintendo, MICROSOFT? No one stepped up to save the franchise. I know the city dumped a lot of revenue into the Football and Baseball stadiums, but renovating the Key Arena shouldn't have been as big of a deal as it was.

Go Suns...!
Actually, some high ranking guys from Microsoft did want to buy the team from Clay Bennett. And they wanted to help the city/state pay for a renovation of KeyArena/Seattle Center, but that plan never happened.

The problem with renovating Key Arena was that Bennett said multiple times that renovating KeyArena was not an option. He wanted a $500 million Arena in the suburbs that he was willing to contribute very little money to it. He submitted an arena proposal that he knew was not reasonable and had no chance of passing.

It's not as if the city/state is blameless. It was horribly mishandled. The city settled the case against Bennett right before the Judge's decision came in, and it seemed like they had a very excellent chance of that decision being in the city's favor. But Bennett lied continuously by saying he wanted to keep the team in Seattle, though we know now that was not the case. He also gutted the team in an attempt to make them terrible for that last season. Trading Ray Allen, and then trading West and Wally from that trade for Donyell Marshall, Ira Newble, and Adrian Griffin. Way to accumulate talent... It actually came out that all the basketball people were against the Allen trade, and Bennett overruled them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »