Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #265
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Afew questions. How do you connect your ps3 online (My little bro plays wii, and you don't need to do anything at all to get online, is ut just like that?), and once you have an online account, do you have to go online to get the patch, or does it just pop up when the 2k10 main menu up? If you have to go online to download the patch, will it just pop up, or will you have to go through a few steps? And if so, what steps? Thanks

Last edited by kwabalicious; 11-25-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Not 2K bashing. I actually love the game.

But honestly, I still see the same issues:

Overlays blocking gameplay.
Crowds not cheering at right time.
Too many CPU backcourt violations.
Music not stopping after a timeout.

Eh. Game is still outstanding.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:49 AM   #267
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

This game is outstanding...

I FINALLY have my rosters, sliders, and everything else down to where I can play a GREAT game of basketball! (whew!)

...I started my Association with L.A. (I hate the Lakers IRL, but I think it's so much fun to use the cover-boy and perform all of his signature moves - it's just fun & I don't see myself playing but one season)

This game is great...I'm only 3 games into the season and I haven't had so much fun playing a basketball game as I have with 2K10. Not every game plays the same - they all play differently, and it's absolutely genuine!!!!

I just got done beating the Atlanta Hawks by 1 pt at home (Kobe fouled out with 5:00 to go in the game, so i had to rely on the other fingers of the Laker-hand) ...Joe Johnson dropped 41 on me (I had to eventually have Artest guard him to slow him down a bit in the second half) - this game just plays so true-to-life at times. Bibby oopin' it to J. Smith, sometimes pullin up from 18 ft, sometimes steppin back for 3, it's just grrreat!

Thanks 2K for droppin' such a great game...I absolutely enjoy this years game more than any other to-date!!!
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #268
Rookie

MrMayface's Arena

OVR: 4

My goodness! They have to do something about these framerate issues. No a problem before the patch, now every game since. I'm having to shut the system completely down to fix it. Very annoying!
Old 11-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #269
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

I was very late to the dance with 2K this year...thought I was going to take a year off from 2K BBall. I got it the night this patch came out and this is the first game in a real long time that I am addicted to. It is simply the most complete sports game I have played...ever.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:29 AM   #270
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
I was very late to the dance with 2K this year...thought I was going to take a year off from 2K BBall. I got it the night this patch came out and this is the first game in a real long time that I am addicted to. It is simply the most complete sports game I have played...ever.
Complete is the perfect way to summarise this game man...everything is there.

The CPU AI is complete...all the fundamentals of basketball are covered. Everything is there. It's amazing what they produced this year. I am with you in that I was going to take a year off from 2K ball. I really didn't like NBA 2K9 at all.

But these guys have bounced back with a game that is several seasons ahead of anything we've seen. They've actually widened the gap between them and all the competition by a long way. The game is just so 'complete' that it's raised the bar to a whole new level.

I am hooked on my association completely.

I'll play that until the NBA season finishes...I have hardly even touched 'my player', so I'll be hitting that hard during the off season. Great value.

This game just has everything you could want for IMO in a serious / SIM basketball game...
Old 11-28-2009, 02:34 AM   #271
MVP

OVR: 18

I just found something crazy out in my association. I was playing against the Wiz in my Suns association. I decided it'd be a good idea to put raja on Arenas. Arenas got shut down, but what I noticed was...they made a real effort to get randy foye(the guy nash was guarding) alot of shots. He scored 27 points on nash. I did not know that the cpu really attacked mismatches like this outside of the post.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2009, 10:01 AM   #272
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
I did not know that the cpu really attacked mismatches like this outside of the post.
Even though there are several other great things gameplay wise, the way the AI recognises mismatches is probably one of my favorite things I like about the gameplay.

I really like how the AI will break out of offensive sets, to exploit mismatches. Not only in the post but also on the perimeter.

The CPU will often quickly call a ISO, clear out and go 1 on 1, if one of your Bigs gets stuck on a quicker guard outside.

The lack of ISO's was a huge issue in previous 2k's but, this game has bounced back with the best Isolation game I've seen to date.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »