Home

NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 2010 Review within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 28
I think the game is better than a 6. Yes, it is bare bones but the gameplay is fun. Also, include dynamic updates to help update the game to reflect what is going on during the season.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 7
The reviewer touched on some noticeable animation issues which is a big flaw in practically all of EA's sports titles. This is by no means a surprise.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #115
MVP

jpup's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

How can the game get a 6? I keep playing it and keep liking it more and more. How long was the game played before the score came out? You also could not have played with named rosters unless you did them all yourself. That makes a huge difference as well.

The game can not be reviewed correctly without seeing how the dynamic updates work either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #116
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
How can the game get a 6? I keep playing it and keep liking it more and more. How long was the game played before the score came out? You also could not have played with named rosters unless you did them all yourself. That makes a huge difference as well.

The game can not be reviewed correctly without seeing how the dynamic updates work either.
Very good points!!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 08:08 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 3
I just played the game twice,it has some noticable problems.mostly the fact you miss alot of bunnies CBS integration is kool and ads to the overall feel.i did not pay $60.00 for the game,its good to have my wife working at the gamestop wharehouse...discount's baby overall i give the game a 7.5 really fun to play .
Old 11-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #118
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup

Uhmm give it time the game is fairly new I like too see the reviews in a month or so......
Old 11-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #119
MVP

OVR: 17

it's amazing how people's low expectations (Live, NCAABB 10) for a game cause them to defend a poor game and push the glaring negatives to the side...

just like every other release...in a couple weeks nobody will defend this game.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #120
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
it's amazing how people's low expectations (Live, NCAABB 10) for a game cause them to defend a poor game and push the glaring negatives to the side...

just like every other release...in a couple weeks nobody will defend this game.
great input

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »