Home

NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 2010 Review within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
So how does this game get a 6 and NCAA Football receives an 8?.. honestly if the word "basketball" were replaced with "football" in the review, it would sound like you were describing the same game...clipping, animation issues, boring dynasty..
I agree completely. I just think it is a bias towards football.

But the incompleteness of NCAA football was just as vast. Especially considering how many features are missing in NCAA football.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #98
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16

Can this guy please review the football games next year so OS doesn't lose even more credibility with its absolutely ridiculously high and obnoxious football scores that do not represent the OS community as a whole...
Old 11-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 3
Its half baked, thats simple and plain, they got the license and did a half job on it. 2K was a better college experience with less glitches. I think NCAA basketball incorporated some nice things with authentic offenses and the CBS integration is great. However, the gameplay is what WINS gamers over and they have not produced a fluid basketball game as of yet.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #100
MVP

funky_chicken's Arena

OVR: 37
I don't agree with the overall score. The game is lacking in areas and the review is good and telling the things that are wrong. The game is still fun and warrants a bit of a higher score IMO.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #101
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I think a "6" is very fair...this game is a nice addition to any college basketball addict's gaming library, who must play a video game that represents the sport. but it's not a well done game at all. i played for the first time last night and the flaws were obvious. there is nothing unfair about the review, and i found myself agreeing with the insights and didn't see anything in the review that i found disagreeable.
Do you think it's worth's like $35 bucks so we can do some rosters?

Or does the gameplay and lack of limited dynasty mode options make it pointless to work or Classic teams?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #102
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Or does the gameplay and lack of limited dynasty mode options make it pointless to work or Classic teams?
I wouldn't waste your team. Hopeless. Go work on sliders somewhere
Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #103
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

you don't like the gameplay? Just wondering, not going to call you a 2k fanboy or anything like that, but do you play 2k or Live mostly?

Btw I understand that this game deserves a six. And I don't believe in the 'This game improved how could it be lower than last years' statement.' Every year expectations increase and if it doesn't increase by how much we want we lower it. BUT...we need to now lower Maddens and NCAA Football reviews. No way NCAA is much better than this game. Also I really really like the idea of doing a Mid-Season review. Everybody loves a game at first usually, but after a while most games wear out. Only the best (The Show, CH 2K8) don't.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #104
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

hell this game's shoot around weather effects are better than any football games weather

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »